We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Wish list for Black Friday Sales 2021

If everything happens like Cords said last week, the Black Friday sales will begin later today. What do you expect from the sales this year?
    Wose, Huorn, and Earth Kin are playable races; when will that day come true?
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...-playable-race

Store discounts on Minas Morgul and War of the Three Peaks

Many people from the server I play put Valar on their wish lists.

maartena is offline The Wise
    Drinks Coffee All Day
    Quote Originally Posted by danquanngaytho View Post
    If everything happens like Cords said last week, the Black Friday sales will begin later today. What do you expect from the sales this year?
    Small correction: He said they would be ANNOUNCED today, the start time of the actual sale may still be different. Regardless, I am excited to see what they got, especially if I already have all expansions.....
    Moved from Riddermark to Arkenstone on 9/29/2015!
    -----
    Disclaimer: The definition of "Soon™" and "In The Near Future™" is based solely on SSG's interpretation of the words, and all similarities with dictionary definitions of the word "Soon™", "Near", and "Future" are purely coincidental and should not be interpreted as a time frame that will come to pass within a reasonable amount of time.

5. Nov 24 2021, 11:39 AM

I'm hoping for Skirms to be heavily discounted. i got several IRL friends to start playing this year. I haven't been able to convince them to commit to VIP (other than 1 month), but I think I could get them to drop some money to open all the Skirms. Also task and rep carryalls because I want all the storage!!!

Strider5548 is offline Legendary Hunter of Middle-earth
    Original Challenger of Jagger Jack
    No valars or expansion sales for me, valars are already too easy to attain with the 75% sales they threw on before, virtue XP is a complete joke because of it. We have this massive VXP grind issue in this game and it will never be fixed because you can just pay to circumvent it.

Here's what I'd like to see:

-Triple points bonus
    -MC Sale
    -75% off sales: housing, mounts, cosmetics, etc.
    Servers: Treebeard | Arkenstone | Landroval
    Classes: Hunter | Champion | Loremaster | Warden | Beorning | Guardian | Captain | Burglar
    Creeps: Warleader | Reaver

I want LP and MC on sale.

And the Steed of Michel Delving at 75%! Ok, that's really reaching for the stars.
    "Grandchildren are God's reward for not killing your children when you wanted to."

I want to straight up buy virtue experience, its makes no sense making people buy valars. IF its in the valar it should just be in the store and be done with it.

And yes if it goes on sale for 75% off i'll cap all my toons again (4 of them). Then I can play the game for fun instead of doing my chores all day trying to get virtue experience.

The announcement should arrive soon.

gk11 is offline Austrian Tolkien Scholar
    Historian of Arda
    LOTRO Market Black Friday Sales are online:

War of Three Peaks:
    Ultimate -60%
    Collector -60%
    Standard - 60%

Minas Morgul:
    Ultimate -85%
    Collector -85%
    Standard - 85%

The announcement should arrive soon.
    No announcement for it but both the LOTRO Market & LOTRO Store Black Friday Sales are already ongoing

Thank you. Except the big sales for 2 recent expansions. This year's sales is not special.

Strider5548 is offline Legendary Hunter of Middle-earth
    Original Challenger of Jagger Jack
    Thank you. Except the big sales for 2 recent expansions. This year's sales is not special.
    Yea super disappointed, for those of us who already bought the expansions it's basically a double point sale which happens all the time.
    Servers: Treebeard | Arkenstone | Landroval
    Classes: Hunter | Champion | Loremaster | Warden | Beorning | Guardian | Captain | Burglar
    Creeps: Warleader | Reaver

Oh good, I can get minas morgul ultimate fan bundle at a price I'm willing to pay lmao

The expansion sales are great for those that have been patient

For the rest, don’t forget that they usually do weekly holiday sales in December as well for big discounts. I’m sure there will be some available then to your liking.

Was hoping for carry-alls.

Yup yup, here we go expansions
    You will grind your hamsterwheel and you will be happy.
    From f2p to p2w: nothing here is accidental
    https://www.gdcvault.com/play/102469...g-Monetization

Quote Originally Posted by BigLotroFan View Post

For the rest, don’t forget that they usually do weekly holiday sales in December as well for big discounts. I’m sure there will be some available then to your liking.
    I hope so.

I was hoping for sale of Mithra Coins

Quote Originally Posted by Sherush View Post
    I was hoping for sale of Mithra Coins
    Same here.
    "Grandchildren are God's reward for not killing your children when you wanted to."

22. Nov 25 2021, 05:55 AM

Quote Originally Posted by BigLotroFan View Post

Although I already bought MM in the store, I took the deal for MM fan bundle because a kin mate mentioned the large crafting carry-all she got with it. I'm also very happy with the pets. If the Collector's has the large crafting carry-all (they are not mentioned in the description) I might buy that as well. Does anybody know?