We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Strider5548 View Post
    I don't mind the Yule festival change, but like others said it must be a selection box and it must be level scaling, if you do those two things i think random drop is fine esp if the rate is decent.
    There is no new selection box. Old selection boxes don't give it when opened at 140. Names in patch notes give the names of the actual instance chests.

Random needs to be a drop of a selection box at worse so people get the one they actually want.
    We need a guaranteed method of progress in addition to random, like we used to for the essences. The old quests presumably exist. Bestow them at 140 and put it on the quest loot.
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

It also occurs to me that unlike the cloak/pocket holiday drops we've seen in the past, we have 2 bracer slots which means even more luck required to get the pieces you want.
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

If Storv bracers end up being individual random drops from the chest, it would have made more sense to cut them down from 12 to 3 - a dps, a tank and a healing one. Hopefully, it's boxes or this will be pretty frustrating. Tis the season.

Even less reasons to log to the game for me. Must say You doing ''good'' job with all the changes. Currently there is nearly nothing to do and I will definitely find something else to do - not in LOTRO. Keep up the ''good'' work

Quote Originally Posted by Belechael View Post
    . . . And regarding the PS change . . . I am also speechless as to the remedy you once more provide to an exploit that personally I have never even heard of!
    I'm mystified as not only have I not heard of this as well but the skill uses 3 focus and hunter focus caps at 6 so just how many could be spammed???? The focus pot gives 6 but has a 3 minute cd so once every 3 minutes someone who thinks this is a worthwhile strategy could fire it 4 times in a row once every 3 minutes??? Am I missing something that makes sense of investing time and money into coding in a cooldown???

Strider5548 is offline Legendary Hunter of Middle-earth
    Original Challenger of Jagger Jack
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonde View Post
    I'm mystified as not only have I not heard of this as well but the skill uses 3 focus and hunter focus caps at 6 so just how many could be spammed???? The focus pot gives 6 but has a 3 minute cd so once every 3 minutes someone who thinks this is a worthwhile strategy could fire it 4 times in a row once every 3 minutes??? Am I missing something that makes sense of investing time and money into coding in a cooldown???
    In blue line you can hit rapid fire and remove focus cost entirely for a period of time. That said I have no idea what the exploit is, but while they are looking at exploits maybe they should also look into the inspiration buff exploit in north downs, I'm hearing people are still able to use this.
    Servers: Treebeard | Arkenstone | Landroval
    Classes: Hunter | Champion | Loremaster | Warden | Beorning | Guardian | Captain | Burglar
    Creeps: Warleader | Reaver

Frisco is offline Hero Of the Small Folk 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Strider5548 View Post
    For the Yule festival box, can we make sure that they level scale to when you open them? Treebeard is getting the level cap increase the day after Yule ends, so these bracelets will be completely useless for us unless we can open the box at 60 and have the loot scale appropriately.
    The bracelets didn't scale on Anor--even worse. If you opened it at a higher level, they not only weren't the original stats, they turned into level cap bracelets. But maybe they're got new boxes--though I think it's more likely that the actual bracelets are going to drop, anyway. We also got a level cap increase on Anor right after Spring festival last year, and the essence box we got from T2 didn't scale, so was useless. It's unlikely that anything related to Legendary Servers is even on their radar, let alone on their "to do" list.
    Work like no one is watching, dance like you don't need the money...

Quote Originally Posted by Hephburz-2 View Post
    I SINCERELY HOPE you plan to reward us with a SELECTION box and not just randomly reward us 1 of the 9 or 10 bracelets that can drop, making it RNG is bad enough, make it RNG on top of the RNG is just absurd.
    If those bracelets will be tradeable with fellowship and chances to drop will be good then why not? You could get more than 1 bracelet per 1 toon per one year? I mean its funny to see ppl complaining about any change literally. And this is not a constructive criticism in 95% of cases, its just: dont do it, coz i dont want it.

CaerArianrhod is offline Rohirrim Scout
    Guardian of Erebrandir's Horseshoe's Secret
    Trainer of the Rabbits
    Quote Originally Posted by LordOfTheSquids View Post

• Yule Seasonal Instance: Bracelets have been removed from the Storvagun's Riches quest and are now a possible drop from Storvâgûn's Tiny Trinket Box and Storvâgûn's Tinier Trinket Box.
    Disgusting decision.
    Last edited by CaerArianrhod; Dec 08 2021 at 07:12 AM.

CaerArianrhod is offline Rohirrim Scout
    Guardian of Erebrandir's Horseshoe's Secret
    Trainer of the Rabbits
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunhard View Post
    If those bracelets will be tradeable with fellowship and chances to drop will be good then why not? You could get more than 1 bracelet per 1 toon per one year? I mean its funny to see ppl complaining about any change literally. And this is not a constructive criticism in 95% of cases, its just: dont do it, coz i dont want it.
    People complaining because "people" learned, how SSG did such things in the past.
    I wish you would be right, but in that case, SSG just could add the words "those bracelets will be tradeable with fellowship" to the patch notes.

So don't blame the people who are complaining, but instead blame the company which is giving the reasons for complaints.

You are choosing to comment on housing, some weird riding bug fix and TASK boards.. but responding to ITEMIZATION which is the biggest thing in any MMO! .. nah, just neglect it like always..

If i see 12 bracelets dropping RNG outside of a box i am loosing my ####
    Commander Emaldiom [EN] Evernight - Morale-Smasher - Lotro
    MrMidget - [EuW] League of Legends
    MrMidget2 - [EuW] League of Legends

Quote Originally Posted by CaerArianrhod View Post
    People complaining because "people" learned, how SSG did such things in the past.
    I wish you would be right, but in that case, SSG just could add the words "those bracelets will be tradeable with fellowship" to the patch notes.

So don't blame the people who are complaining, but instead blame the company which is giving the reasons for complaints.
    I cant blame company coz i see ppl complaining about everything, even about things which work fine but they dont like them for some reason. Somewhat expected. Just look at comments right after thread creation, negativity everywhere. I cant be on the same side with ppl who dont respect someone work.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunhard View Post
    I cant blame company coz i see ppl complaining about everything, even about things which work fine but they dont like them for some reason. Somewhat expected. Just look at comments right after thread creation, negativity everywhere. I cant be on the same side with ppl who dont respect someone work.
    Even if you pay for it, right?
    Yeah, that sounds reasonable. When you pay for someones service, and from time to time service ain't good (or you gotta pay for fixing smth that was actually working good) you have no right to complain? you should just leave or shut up? So why do we have that forum? for shutting up?

And secondly - That's why most people (at least about 1/2 of posts) outline exactly WHY they think that a certain change is going in a wrong direction or is a bad idea.
    Warden - Nicl - lvl130
    LM - Telperinor - lvl130
    Burglar - Nicsa - lvl130
    RK - Telpinquar - lvl130

Adkhât-zahhar, the Houses of Rest T3 Feedback 2:

Risen Dwarf-Lords:

General - Morale is still way too low for those bosses, they need a significant bump as the encounter lasts less than a minute with 2 DPS classes.

Loknashra:

General - Needs a significant bump in morale. This encouter lasted for 2 minutes with 2 DPS classes.

Mechanics:

Dark Heart - the puddle is not scaled properly and it does very low damage.
    Summon Blizzard - Blizzard damage does not scale and currently does only 22.000 common damage.
    Add summon - 1 Dwarf-Wight is not very challenging add summon mechanic, replace it with 1 of the dwarves from first boss or increase the amount of adds.

Wight of Vethug Wintermind:

General - Morale, and Damage of this boss are very low, both need a significant bump.

Mechanics:

Wing Flap - the damage needs to be scaled higher as it is very low right now.
    Frost Breath - the hit only does like 100,000 damage which is very low considering our high morale pools.
    Morgul Cleave - as it is a tank frontal it does very little damage.
    Dark Heart - the tooltip of the puddle is not scaled, it only does 22,000 common damage/tick.

BUG: Currently the boss only casts Frost Breath on repeat without doing any other attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicname View Post
    Even if you pay for it, right?
    Yeah, that sounds reasonable. When you pay for someones service, and from time to time service ain't good (or you gotta pay for fixing smth that was actually working good) you have no right to complain? you should just leave or shut up? So why do we have that forum? for shutting up?

And secondly - That's why most people (at least about 1/2 of posts) outline exactly WHY they think that a certain change is going in a wrong direction or is a bad idea.
    Depends how they comment, this is what i mean. Look at some comments on this page and you'll see an attitude. In general slowly adapting and against many new things, not like showing pros and cons to show whats wrong but something like: stop it or i'll leave, devs dont play their game, im paying customer thats why you must listen me etc. And even if data gathered by devs show that things look good for many, some ppl prefer to come and spill tons of dirt just in case.

Wrong direction or bad idea in the game is somewhat debatable coz everyone has its own opinion based on personal experience and it varies obviously. Random loot is a thing in many games, if chances will be high enough so you can get more bracelets if play more than why not? If you still have a chance to get an item drop from seasoned instance until the last day why is it bad? With quest and boxes many ppl rush in the first days and closer to the event end its hard to find ppl to play since they done it already. In general many things in game change over time and complaining about any change is definitely a wrong direction.

Can you please squeeze in a fix for Hail of Arrows?

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...s-trait-bugged

Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2