We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

cant reforge on any char

I have been away since riders of rohan came back was playing noticed I needed to reforged no matter where I go I cannot reforge my weapons or identify new ones my char is level 85 and I am a VIP any help would be great

Old legendaries are blocked you can just do apprise button and get currency to use in new LIs.

Quote Originally Posted by Areial View Post
    I have been away since riders of rohan came back was playing noticed I needed to reforged no matter where I go I cannot reforge my weapons or identify new ones my char is level 85 and I am a VIP any help would be great
    The whole LI system was revamped in October, it's time to do some reading. The https://www.lotro.com/en/game/articl...tems-explained overview is a start, but there are many third-party guides out there (lotroplayers.com, Dadi's, Louey7, Ghyngyn, etc.)

The basic idea, for folks who already have old LIs, is: "appraise" (from the LI panel) your old LIs, to get barter currency for new LIs (appraise doesn't destroy the LI, but you can only do it once per LI). Go to Rivendell (Archive of Traceries) to barter for new LIs. Reforge them. Unequip both old LIs before trying to equip new ones. Beyond that, the slottable enhancements are called "traceries" and the upgrades to traceries are called enhancement runes. Traceries and enhancement runes are the main things you need to read about -- not enough space to describe them all here.