We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Great Job on the New Site

I took a little time to check out the new site, Cordovan I think it looks great. Cannot wait to see everything finished.
    Landroval Yewlin level 140 hunter (7/11/2022), Gwenyan 115, Yewdalin 103. And Many Others
    Thoughts of Blessings for Each of You. Ask God to help you.
    Signup Date 3/31/2009

Quote Originally Posted by lockecd View Post
    I took a little time to check out the new site, Cordovan I think it looks great. Cannot wait to see everything finished.
    What new site? Everything looks exactly the same to me, just less functional.
    “And some things that should not have been forgotten were lost. History became legend. Legend became myth. And for two and a half thousand years, the ring passed out of all knowledge.”
    ? J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

Quote Originally Posted by Elflord410 View Post
    What new site? Everything looks exactly the same to me, just less functional.
    LOTRO.com is new.

The LOTRO Forums aren't new just relinked.

I really like the new site as well

I browse the web with Javascript disabled (and very selectively enabled).

The Lotro.com web site displays a great big "you must enable JavaScript to visit here" sign, and absolutely nothing else useful, if lotro.com is blocked.

I know that I am greatly in the minority in this. However, I do not consider this an optimal result for not allowing JavaScript.
    For adding comments on the forums? No problem enabling JavaScript for that.
    For viewing the game's website front page? Not Cool.

The problems of today (release of 33) being what they are, it'll be days/weeks/months/ifever before this comment is even read, but still.