We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Username and/or password provided is incorrect.

Hello there, hope you're doing well.

I have a problem since yesterday, in fact when I try to log in via the launcher of the game, it tells me that my identifiers are incorrect (of course I know my password). After several attempts, I tried to connect to https://myaccount.standingstonegames.com/ but I can’t do it either. I subsequently ask for a password reset but I receive no mail either. Also, I can not connect on the forum with this said account (they say that they have a technical problem, please try later or something like this)...
    I of course sent a ticket but while waiting for them to answer me (we all know that it can take a little time), I decided to take the lead and I wondered if other people had had the same problem as me, whether it has already existed and/or whether this problem is insignificant and will be solved soon. I sent all my possible personal information in the ticket (identity card, paypal account that is currently registered on my account, visa,...).

I want to clarify that I did not come back from a big break of the game but that I play it daily for several years now... Hoping for positive feedback,

Best regards.

I'm having the same issue, except I'm coming back from roughly a year of not playing. Don't know what's going in, but this is incredibly irritating since a bunch of us have spent money on this game

I've read about others complaining the password reset doesn't work. Not even for accounts that are accessible. Probably something else SSG messed up.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by rayanlive View Post
    Hello there, hope you're doing well.

I have a problem since yesterday, in fact when I try to log in via the launcher of the game, it tells me that my identifiers are incorrect (of course I know my password). After several attempts, I tried to connect to https://myaccount.standingstonegames.com/ but I can’t do it either. I subsequently ask for a password reset but I receive no mail either. Also, I can not connect on the forum with this said account (they say that they have a technical problem, please try later or something like this)...
    I of course sent a ticket but while waiting for them to answer me (we all know that it can take a little time), I decided to take the lead and I wondered if other people had had the same problem as me, whether it has already existed and/or whether this problem is insignificant and will be solved soon. I sent all my possible personal information in the ticket (identity card, paypal account that is currently registered on my account, visa,...).

I want to clarify that I did not come back from a big break of the game but that I play it daily for several years now... Hoping for positive feedback,

Best regards.

Same problem for me... I played for years now. Until last sunday I played with no problems. Now i tried to log into my lifetime account after the patchday and i´m not able to pass the login screen in the launcher. Always "wrong password/accountname bla bla...". Funny, with my f2p acc everything works fine, but not with my main account. Also I cannot log into the account settings or change my password, because I receive no emails for it. First i thought I´ve been hacked or banned for whatever impossible reason... But at least there should have been an email or something if someone tries to change my password or so (haha, when I don´t even get an email for my password changing request, why should I get on if someone else changes my account information or so!? xD)...

Right now I´m really pissed and so upset. I spent thousands of hours in this game and hundreds of euros in the shop to support it and now this. No response on tickets, no possibility to log into my account information to change something... no nothing at all. Please start reading your forums and fix this nonsense! Or you lose even more players.

I hope it's not the case, but if your account password were stolen or guessed, the thief could have easily changed the email address registered for the account before they changed the account password itself.
    Dagoreth (Warden) and Belechannas (Lore-master) of Arkenstone

< No Dorfs >
    Fighting the Dorf menace to Middle Earth since 2008

Quote Originally Posted by LagunaD2 View Post
    I hope it's not the case, but if your account password were stolen or guessed, the thief could have easily changed the email address registered for the account before they changed the account password itself.
    Yeah sure, but if email system would work as intended, at least I would have got an email that some has changed my email adress... so I believe it is no hack. Also I checked my online time of my chars with my f2p account per friendlist. None of my chars was online since that. So another good sign that it is no hack and just a big mess I must experience, like other players too, that can not login for month´s now.