We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Deed - Trolls in Deepscrave

Does anyone know the best place to go to do this deed.

There really doesn't seem to be very many trolls at all. The only ones I've found are on the bottom level but they are few and far between.

Does anyone know if there is a particular place which is best to go to do this deed as I am stuck.

The prospector resource daily at Steepset is your best source of trolls. Not sure how many exactly but you can clear it daily. Unfortunately no real place to farm trolls in a one and done style of deeding.
    Hurth, Warden
    Barst, Guardian
    Xiox, Reaver

Quote Originally Posted by Murtanion View Post
    The prospector resource daily at Steepset is your best source of trolls. Not sure how many exactly but you can clear it daily. Unfortunately no real place to farm trolls in a one and done style of deeding.
    The resource instance trolls don't count toward deepscrave slayer deed but toward resource instance slayer deed. Deepscrave trolls can be found on the lowest level in the south-western area where there are a lot of metal bridges over the water. Be warned though! There are not very many of them and it took me very long to do it (until I gave in on "advanced" and popped an accelerator at 23/120).
    There's some good in this world, and it is worth fighting for.

The only place I can think of is Vatug-ronk. There's some trolls there but not a whole lot. Maybe run around the lower level between Vatug-ronk and the lift and try to time the respawn rates.

Yea, there is a camp on the ground level with about 6 to 8 trolls on a fast respawn, in Deepscrave. Also, use a Slayer Deed Accelerator.

"Vatug-ronk", Kevin2099

"... south-western area where there are a lot of metal bridges over the water.", Gildoriel.

Deepscrave Troll-slayer - https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Dee...yer_(Advanced) see bottom of page for map coordinates.

Remember have a slayer deed accelerator running.
    Ujest - 140 Lore-master, Opun Tia – 107 Warden, Tummi - 105 Captain, Veneur - 75 Hunter, Cneasai - 66 Minstrel, plus alts and mules
    Officer, Pipeweed and Ale, Arkenstone (formerly – Friends of Frodo, Vilya)

and Star Citizen…

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin2099 View Post
    The only place I can think of is Vatug-ronk. There's some trolls there but not a whole lot. Maybe run around the lower level between Vatug-ronk and the lift and try to time the respawn rates.

The best spot is around the rare treasure cache at the camp Kevin mentioned.
    There are two on the bridge, two near the cache and two more on the platform on the other side.
    The respawn rates could be faster but it's not too bad, still incredibly boring.

Thanks for all the advice.

I went to Vatug Ronk and that seemed to be the best place to do the trolls deed.

There weren't perhaps as many as on the landscape but the respawn rate was better so overall that was the place to be.