We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Gladden Community Events Fundraiser!

Wolfdragroon has put several items up for a 48 hr auction this morning, to raise money for the Gladden Community Events. Please come see what he's got & show your support! Thank you for making our community even more lively then before. Every donation counts! Here's to bringing hope and smiles to such harsh times in our lives as we bear through this pandemic.

Thank you for making Gladden a wonderful place!.
    Sincerely,
    Vesdragroon aka Neynwen

Ves - how do we find Wolf's items in the auction house? Can't search on the poster's name

Quote Originally Posted by Chirrup View Post
    Ves - how do we find Wolf's items in the auction house? Can't search on the poster's name

Oh no! lol. Alright, I can get his posted list. I appreciate you for making me aware of this issue. Thank you so much!

To those looking at purchasing, Keep in mind that this is a fund raiser and prices may not be as cheap or as high as you maybe accustomed to seeing. (We've only played a year here haha, be kind.) But he went on the basis of how long it took him to gather up the items, how much they sell for in the normal shops, plus it's a fundraiser to make enough money be able to get better prizes for the event winners. Any suggestions to have better results are most welcome. We really appreciate you all for your continued support. Thank you so very much.

Wolfdragroon's items up for auction: Logs of Black Ash wood, Bunches of strawberries, Exceptional hides, Medium Hides, Logs Of Ash Wood, Amaranths, Bluebottles, Elders, Fresh carrots, Green Onions, Bunches of Blueberries, Pouches of Minus Ithil Herbs, bundles of Spring Barley, Saffrons, Ithilien Fresh Herbs, Bunches of Anorien Beans, & Bunches of Ironfold veggies! I do hope this helps. Thank you for your support. Love you all <3

~Ves

Here's my list for the fundraiser items :

Bluebottle Arrangements
    Mushrooms
    Bundle of Spring Barley
    Fresh carrots
    Shire Apples
    Vegetable trebles
    Pile Of Copper Salts
    Fragments of Dunedain Scripts
    Piles of Dirty Filth
    Rune Stone