We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Can I Get Appraisal Components and still use my LI Bridal

Is there a reason why I wouldn't Appraise my Legendary Bridal and get the components to use now rather than save for later? My understanding is I will still have the Bridal slotted and enjoy its effects. Is that assumption incorrect? Are there downsides to doing this. Thanks again in advance.

Are you saying that the appraisal button was missing on your LI panel for the bridle? I was able to appraise all of mine without issue, and then still keep using them. There is no downside to doing that. You can only appraise items that are already slotted in the old LI panel though. Is that where your bridle is?

Sorry I wasn't clear. I can appraise the Bridal. I just want to know if there is a downside to claiming the appraisal ahead of an update to Legendary Bridals.

As far as we know appraising and claiming the components off a bridle will do you no harm for any (if any...) upcoming update of the Mounted Combat system/Bridle.

You can still use your Bridle after claiming the components from it. Bridle is the first thing I claim after trash LIs are claimed.

I suppose the only possible downside would be if Bridles are added to the new LI system in the future, in which case you would have already spent the components and would not be able to easily replace the old bridle. I have no clue what they actually intend to do there though, and it doesn't look like they know either. =/

Really dreading leveling my next toon to Rohan areas now, with no way to make a new LI Bridle, and having to actually do mounted combat in those zones.
    ~Erynaur, Champion of Crickhollow
    ~Butterpea, Hunter of Crickhollow
    ~Mylwen, Captain of Crickhollow
    ~Mistmir, Loremaster of Crickhollow

Thank you all. Yes, mounted combat for newly leveling character sorta sucks.