We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Obtaining HEX code of an item/skill

Hello,

i'm currently using this very simple and powerfull plugin : Displayer https://www.lotrointerface.com/downl...Displayer.html
    I try to obtain easely the HEX code of an Item and for that this plugin is perfect but only if you have already the skills or the items.
    In case of the skill or the item is still on the barter side, i can't obtain the HEX code because drag and drop is not availlable.
    So, i'm looking for a way to identify the HEX code , perhaps with another plugins or in adding new features in this one : right click, link....etc

If you have an idea or answer, that will be great
    thx a lot , have a nice day

Lumba

Quote Originally Posted by Gristouque View Post
    Hello,

i'm currently using this very simple and powerfull plugin : Displayer https://www.lotrointerface.com/downl...Displayer.html
    I try to obtain easely the HEX code of an Item and for that this plugin is perfect but only if you have already the skills or the items.
    In case of the skill or the item is still on the barter side, i can't obtain the HEX code because drag and drop is not availlable.
    So, i'm looking for a way to identify the HEX code , perhaps with another plugins or in adding new features in this one : right click, link....etc

If you have an idea or answer, that will be great
    thx a lot , have a nice day

Lumba
    Item Treasury will give you the item ID for pretty much any item in the game. It was recently updated to match 32.0.2, so all items up to that update are built in. Any additional items added since can be added using the built-in scanner. The scanner can also be used to get IDs for skills. However this will require some patience to track them down as the plugin does not store this info. Generally (from my experience) item and skill IDs sit fairly close together within the database, so I would start by finding the item ID that you want, then open the scanner and begin a search maybe -100 from that item ID and keep searching forward until the skill pops up. Note that Item Treasury uses decimal rather than hex codes, but these can be easily changed using a converter.
    Galuhad | Narvelan
    Evernight (formally of Eldar) | Plugins
    Kinship Revamp Proposal