We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowlock View Post
    Well the thread is about LOTRO. The OP asked SSG when Russian players will be banned from playing LOTRO.
    Let's not be disingenuous. This thread has quickly descended into all things political, whereas the slightest whiff of such in the past would be removed/ locked (rightly so) swiftly.
    Check out my LOTRO videos on Youtube at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRX...jPUNAiwtrJ_eiw

Quote Originally Posted by Trobon View Post
    I don't know enough about internet protocols and how these things interact. But with Russia pulling everything off of the global internet and using only its own starting March 11, is this thread's topic now no longer really needed?
    Where did you get such information about March 11? Can I get a link?

Quote Originally Posted by hardcore_smoker View Post
    Where did you get such information about March 11? Can I get a link?
    I heard about it from Euromaiden https://twitter.com/EuromaidanPR/sta...K9%5C_v2qW8AGA, but they could be wrong I suppose. So maybe its too quick to jump the gun too.

EDIT: Here was the other one I saw from Nexta https://twitter.com/nexta_tv/status/1500553480548892679. As I say though I don't know enough to really speak on any of this with authority. I focus on law and wouldn't pretend to be an expert on networks or the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Trobon View Post
    I heard about it from Euromaiden https://twitter.com/EuromaidanPR/sta...K9%5C_v2qW8AGA, but they could be wrong I suppose. So maybe its too quick to jump the gun too.
    To disconnect one country, you need to re-establish the digital chain.
    For example, other countries, such as Japan, conduct their traffic through the Russian Federation. If Russia is “torn off” from the Internet, this will lead to a global catastrophe with communications, which is not so easy to eliminate.
    The link you provided asks state organizations to transfer domains from foreign to Russian. This is completely different.
    Last edited by hardcore_smoker; Mar 06 2022 at 04:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lambtron View Post
    Let's not be disingenuous. This thread has quickly descended into all things political, whereas the slightest whiff of such in the past would be removed/ locked (rightly so) swiftly.
    I think the all things political seem to be an attempt to derail the topic of the OP. That isn't a reason to close the thread, that would fulfill the goals of the derailment.
    Phrasing! Doesn't anybody do phrasing anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by wispsong View Post
    Cordovan is not in and I guess nobody else feels responsible to take action.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambtron View Post
    Please have a very good look at this forum, its rules (which don't seem to be enforced at the moment) and explain to me what any of this has to do with LOTRO and/ or Middle Earth.
    So gaming studios such as Microsoft owned ones, Epic, Activision Blizzard, GOG are banning business with the Russian Federation due to Putin's war crimes against the Ukrainian people, and it's not relevant to ask EG7 and SSG to do the same? I think it's entirely relevant to post such requests here when both other gaming studios are doing the exact same thing and it's a human moral imperative given the immense suffering of the Ukrainian people. Wispsong and Lambtron, I would just beg you from the bottom of my heart to have some empathy for the thousands of Ukrainian civilians who've already been murdered on Putin's orders, and that as a result the entire world must take every non-violent, non-direct military intervention step such as sanctions of all kind to stop that.

This recent letter to the editor of the Financial Times explains both the legitimacy and relevancy of posting this matter to the LOTRO general forums as well as why every single type of possible economic and political sanction needs to be applied to the Russian Federation:https://www.ft.com/content/0b2af4cf-...5-bcfcda1161f8

"If the west wants sanctions against Russia to succeed (“Brussels hits Putin’s inner circle as US hardens invasion warning”, Report, February 24) they need to look at what sanctions were imposed against South Africa in the 1970s and 1980s. As a South African, I can tell you those sanctions worked to bring about change.The west is imposing economic sanctions against Russia and targeting certain individuals and companies. That is not enough. South Africa was hit on all fronts, including cultural events and sport. Almost all South African sporting teams (whether club or country) or individual South African sportsmen and women were banned from competing against or in any other country. Such complete isolation eventually leads to change as it eats into the social fabric of a nation and leads to discontent.Citizens around the world need to put pressure on their governments and on organisations such as the IOC, Uefa and others to completely isolate Russia.Henry HallPorterville, South Africa"

What I'm calling for is EG7 to ban all financial transactions and technical services offered within the geographical sovereign domain of the Russian Federation. Any type of money coming to EG7 from the Russian Federation, ban it. Any type of IP log on to LOTRO coming from within the Russian federation, ban it. Any type of forum log in from an IP within the Russian Federation, ban it. Maybe replace those sign in attempts with a short message to the effect that "due to the Putin regime senselessly murdering thousands of Ukrainian civilians, until the Russian military withdraws from Ukraine all services of any type to the Russian Federation are banned."Until EG7 does not, LOTRO will not get one more penny from me. This includes discontinuing their use of the Russian-owned payment processing company Xsolla. When a business such as EG7 and SSG is profiting from any type of money or third party support provider like Xsolla, I will have nothing to do with them except to protest their association with the Putin regime.

This is going to extend to any company I pay money too, including Steam. I'll delete my entire Steam library if it comes to that, a small sacrifice if all Gabe's billions aren't enough and he is still seeking profit from and providing tech services to the Russian Federation.I could care less if SSG bans my forum account for life. I have a lifetime sub, and I could care less if SSG bans me from playing LOTRO for life if they're unhappy with what I've posted on these forums. Taking gaming (supported and hosted by western companies) is the very least we can do to those living in the Russian Federation to protest Putin's war crimes against the Ukrainian people. Not to mention putting the entire continent of Europe at risk for a major regional conflict, threatening the use of nuclear weapons, and risking another world war.

And sanctions do work as the letter writer above suggests. We need to be in them for the long haul. There will be tremendous costs to western economies. I could as a result of these sanctions and their blowback on the world economy, lose my own job, where I live ... but like losing my LOTRO sub due to a ban for violating any terms, what is losing my job and where I live, paying twice as much more for gas, compared to the 1000s of innocent Ukrainians being murdered by the day on Putin's orders? I'm also barraging my elected representatives to enact laws to ban all western supported financial and technological services within the Russian Federation. So if EG7 can't do the right thing on their own voluntarily, there's going to be a lot of voices like mine calling on western governments to make them do this by law.

And you never know, maybe there's Ukrainians working for SSG/EG7 in some capacity, or SSG/EG7 staff with Ukrainian relatives or descendants, and they're even more outraged than I am..... maybe this thread will be allowed to continue for those and other good reasons. I've worked with Ukrainians in the past, have no idea if they're safe or even alive right now, sure sure as heck that makes me all the more upset.

Also, to be clear, I'm not saying to ban Russians from this game, only financial transactions and online gaming services provided to the sovereign boundaries of the Russian Federation. While I realize that practically this will result in most Russians not being able to play LOTRO, it's an important distinction. And the only reason I'm calling for this ban is to do one small part to encourage internal dissent amongst those living in the Russian Federation to change Putin's mind and leave Ukraine. And when Putin withdraws the Russian military from Ukraine and makes peace, for the ban to be immediately lifted. I'm not calling for anything bad to happen to Russians or even Putin, just that Putin would withdraw the army at his command from Ukraine and declare war's over. May seem like an impossible ask, but every day this war goes on not only are thousands of Ukrainian civilians going to die, it's putting the entire world at risk -- and if that's not a reason to post in these general forums, then I don't know what is. Thousands of Russian soldiers who have no choice but to follow Putin's orders have also already died, and many more so will as well. That's a tragedy too, and my posting is not anti-Russian, or even anti-Putin, it's "anti-Putin's war in Ukraine" or else apply maximum non-violent sanctions such as small steps of taking online gaming away, and many others more severe.

Groups in the Gaming Industry are "Suspending" not "Banning" their Services which said Services aren't being disallowed only the ability to Purchase.

There is a key difference in the wording and what is happening.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_toad View Post
    So gaming studios such as Microsoft owned ones, Epic, Activision Blizzard, GOG are banning business with the Russian Federation due to Putin's war crimes against the Ukrainian people, and it's not relevant to ask EG7 and SSG to do the same? I think it's entirely relevant to post such requests here when both other gaming studios are doing the exact same thing and it's a human moral imperative given the immense suffering of the Ukrainian people. Wispsong and Lambtron, I would just beg you from the bottom of my heart to have some empathy for the thousands of Ukrainian civilians who've already been murdered on Putin's orders, and that as a result the entire world must take every non-violent, non-direct military intervention step such as sanctions of all kind to stop that.

This recent letter to the editor of the Financial Times explains both the legitimacy and relevancy of posting this matter to the LOTRO general forums as well as why every single type of possible economic and political sanction needs to be applied to the Russian Federation:https://www.ft.com/content/0b2af4cf-...5-bcfcda1161f8

"If the west wants sanctions against Russia to succeed (“Brussels hits Putin’s inner circle as US hardens invasion warning”, Report, February 24) they need to look at what sanctions were imposed against South Africa in the 1970s and 1980s. As a South African, I can tell you those sanctions worked to bring about change.The west is imposing economic sanctions against Russia and targeting certain individuals and companies. That is not enough. South Africa was hit on all fronts, including cultural events and sport. Almost all South African sporting teams (whether club or country) or individual South African sportsmen and women were banned from competing against or in any other country. Such complete isolation eventually leads to change as it eats into the social fabric of a nation and leads to discontent.Citizens around the world need to put pressure on their governments and on organisations such as the IOC, Uefa and others to completely isolate Russia.Henry HallPorterville, South Africa"

What I'm calling for is EG7 to ban all financial transactions and technical services offered within the geographical sovereign domain of the Russian Federation. Any type of money coming to EG7 from the Russian Federation, ban it. Any type of IP log on to LOTRO coming from within the Russian federation, ban it. Any type of forum log in from an IP within the Russian Federation, ban it. Maybe replace those sign in attempts with a short message to the effect that "due to the Putin regime senselessly murdering thousands of Ukrainian civilians, until the Russian military withdraws from Ukraine all services of any type to the Russian Federation are banned."Until EG7 does not, LOTRO will not get one more penny from me. This includes discontinuing their use of the Russian-owned payment processing company Xsolla. When a business such as EG7 and SSG is profiting from any type of money or third party support provider like Xsolla, I will have nothing to do with them except to protest their association with the Putin regime.

This is going to extend to any company I pay money too, including Steam. I'll delete my entire Steam library if it comes to that, a small sacrifice if all Gabe's billions aren't enough and he is still seeking profit from and providing tech services to the Russian Federation.I could care less if SSG bans my forum account for life. I have a lifetime sub, and I could care less if SSG bans me from playing LOTRO for life if they're unhappy with what I've posted on these forums. Taking gaming (supported and hosted by western companies) is the very least we can do to those living in the Russian Federation to protest Putin's war crimes against the Ukrainian people. Not to mention putting the entire continent of Europe at risk for a major regional conflict, threatening the use of nuclear weapons, and risking another world war.

And sanctions do work as the letter writer above suggests. We need to be in them for the long haul. There will be tremendous costs to western economies. I could as a result of these sanctions and their blowback on the world economy, lose my own job, where I live ... but like losing my LOTRO sub due to a ban for violating any terms, what is losing my job and where I live, paying twice as much more for gas, compared to the 1000s of innocent Ukrainians being murdered by the day on Putin's orders? I'm also barraging my elected representatives to enact laws to ban all western supported financial and technological services within the Russian Federation. So if EG7 can't do the right thing on their own voluntarily, there's going to be a lot of voices like mine calling on western governments to make them do this by law.

And you never know, maybe there's Ukrainians working for SSG/EG7 in some capacity, or SSG/EG7 staff with Ukrainian relatives or descendants, and they're even more outraged than I am..... maybe this thread will be allowed to continue for those and other good reasons. I've worked with Ukrainians in the past, have no idea if they're safe or even alive right now, sure sure as heck that makes me all the more upset.

Also, to be clear, I'm not saying to ban Russians from this game, only financial transactions and online gaming services provided to the sovereign boundaries of the Russian Federation. While I realize that practically this will result in most Russians not being able to play LOTRO, it's an important distinction. And the only reason I'm calling for this ban is to do one small part to encourage internal dissent amongst those living in the Russian Federation to change Putin's mind and leave Ukraine. And when Putin withdraws the Russian military from Ukraine and makes peace, for the ban to be immediately lifted. I'm not calling for anything bad to happen to Russians or even Putin, just that Putin would withdraw the army at his command from Ukraine and declare war's over. May seem like an impossible ask, but every day this war goes on not only are thousands of Ukrainian civilians going to die, it's putting the entire world at risk -- and if that's not a reason to post in these general forums, then I don't know what is. Thousands of Russian soldiers who have no choice but to follow Putin's orders have also already died, and many more so will as well. That's a tragedy too, and my posting is not anti-Russian, or even anti-Putin, it's "anti-Putin's war in Ukraine" or else apply maximum non-violent sanctions such as small steps of taking online gaming away, and many others more severe.

This is exactly how I feel, thank you for putting it into words.

I am absolutely disgusted that such discussions take place here...... I am in shock.

I am a russian LOTRO player and live in Russia...

I've been playing this game for 13 years... During this long time, I made friends from different cities of Russia, and then many friends from Europe and America. For me, LOTRO (as for many other players) is no longer a game, it's a part of LIFE. I basically grew up with this game. Only here I can escape from the world's bustle and problems and find peace.

Yes.... the situation in Eastern Europe is terrible right now. Of course, I categorically do not support the policy of dictator Putin. BUT.... When i see messages: "all russians are to blame for what is happening in Ukraine and every russian should go to a protest or arrange another bloody Russian revolution..." I understand that these people do not know anything about my country. And I'll tell you what's going on, as a person who lives in it all. Since February 24, every day Russians go to protest and pickets "stop the war" and become victims of aggression by the police, every day people throw in all social networks posts and stories about "support of Ukraine" and against the war, every day people in Russia quarrel with relatives and friends if they are supporters of Putin's policies, every day people in my country worry about Ukraine and ukrainian people, fearing that the police will knock on their door for "anti-Putin" statements! And in recent days, all free media have been closed or blocked in Russia. And when my favorite game remains the last island of tranquility, and here some people call for sanctions against me or block me, it makes me cry!!!

I think I shouldn't say that this War is already a grief not only for the Ukrainian, but also for the Russian people. I sincerely feel sorry for Russian mothers who will never see their boys, whom the scum Putin sent to death. There are no bad and good nations, there is no only black and only white colors. I also don't want to talk about the fact that after the outbreak of the war, I received death threats from some acquaintances from other countries to me, my parents, and friends... just because we are Russian. It's immoral. ......

Also, it is unclear to me how blocking Russian players will help Ukraine? If you really care, then it's better to donate some of your money to organizations that are engaged in humanitarian support for Ukrainian refugees. I live near the Ukrainian border and it so happened that I have many friends and relatives from Ukraine and even now we communicate and maintain good relations. I try in every way to support them and send financial assistance.

I'm not trying to make excuses here. I call on you to stop this terrible discussion. If someone wants to continue discussing politics and "bad Russians", find some other political forum. I really ask you to stop this mockery and lets continue play in our favorite game in peace and friendship. PLEASE @Cordovan or @Raninia... I hope u close this thread as soon as possible, in order to stop the incitement of hatred. Thanks!

I have to say that in all my years of being on gaming forums, I have never seen such a pitiful and disgraceful failure to enforce its own community guidelines. This thread has had racism, politics, insults, accusations, hate speech, and I’m sure there’s some other things I can’t think of right now. And the thread is a week long.

I am totally disgusted with SSG’s handling of this. Seriously, it doesn’t make you look good at all.
    "Grandchildren are God's reward for not killing your children when you wanted to."

Quote Originally Posted by DavidmeetHal View Post
    I have to say that in all my years of being on gaming forums, I have never seen such a pitiful and disgraceful failure to enforce its own community guidelines. This thread has had racism, politics, insults, accusations, hate speech, and I’m sure there’s some other things I can’t think of right now. And the thread is a week long.

I am totally disgusted with SSG’s handling of this. Seriously, it doesn’t make you look good at all.
    When Cordovan isn't around, the SSG LOTRO Team's ability to deal with the LOTRO Forums and Social Media goes down drastically.

Quote Originally Posted by ivan582 View Post
    I am absolutely disgusted that such discussions take place here...... I am in shock.

And your nation has invaded another, sovereign, nation demanding lebenstraum, killing civilians, and working to end democracy. You don't get to say that you have no problems with that or it shouldn't have an impact on Russians.

Quote Originally Posted by ivan582 View Post

I've been playing this game for 13 years... During this long time, I made friends from different cities of Russia, and then many friends from Europe and America. For me, LOTRO (as for many other players) is no longer a game, it's a part of LIFE. I basically grew up with this game. Only here I can escape from the world's bustle and problems and find peace.

Yes.... the situation in Eastern Europe is terrible right now. Of course, I categorically do not support the policy of dictator Putin. BUT.... When i see messages: "all russians are to blame for what is happening in Ukraine and every russian should go to a protest or arrange another bloody Russian revolution..." I understand that these people do not know anything about my country. And I'll tell you what's going on, as a person who lives in it all. Since February 24, every day Russians go to protest and pickets "stop the war" and become victims of aggression by the police, every day people throw in all social networks posts and stories about "support of Ukraine" and against the war, every day people in Russia quarrel with relatives and friends if they are supporters of Putin's policies, every day people in my country worry about Ukraine and ukrainian people, fearing that the police will knock on their door for "anti-Putin" statements! And in recent days, all free media have been closed or blocked in Russia. And when my favorite game remains the last island of tranquility, and here some people call for sanctions against me or block me, it makes me cry!!!

I think I shouldn't say that this War is already a grief not only for the Ukrainian, but also for the Russian people. I sincerely feel sorry for Russian mothers who will never see their boys, whom the scum Putin sent to death. There are no bad and good nations, there is no only black and only white colors. I also don't want to talk about the fact that after the outbreak of the war, I received death threats from some acquaintances from other countries to me, my parents, and friends... just because we are Russian. It's immoral. ......

Also, it is unclear to me how blocking Russian players will help Ukraine? If you really care, then it's better to donate some of your money to organizations that are engaged in humanitarian support for Ukrainian refugees. I live near the Ukrainian border and it so happened that I have many friends and relatives from Ukraine and even now we communicate and maintain good relations. I try in every way to support them and send financial assistance.

I'm not trying to make excuses here. I call on you to stop this terrible discussion. If someone wants to continue discussing politics and "bad Russians", find some other political forum. I really ask you to stop this mockery and lets continue play in our favorite game in peace and friendship. PLEASE @Cordovan or @Raninia... I hope u close this thread as soon as possible, in order to stop the incitement of hatred. Thanks!

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/2...ange-the-world

"Looking at hundreds of campaigns over the last century, Chenoweth found that nonviolent campaigns are twice as likely to achieve their goals as violent campaigns. And although the exact dynamics will depend on many factors, she has shown it takes around 3.5% of the population actively participating in the protests to ensure serious political change."

About 13 million people in Russia use Steam. Obviously not that many play LOTRO, but by the forum posts above it seems like a decent number do play LOTRO. If at least 3.5% of the Russian population -- about 5 million and just slightly over one-third the amount who play Steam -- peacefully protest in Moscow at the same time, Putin will withdraw his troops. These sanctions aren't meant to punish any single one Russian, they're to encourage that large critical mass of Russians to rise up and get Putin to withdraw his army from Ukraine. It's a horrible way to encourage someone to do something, but what other non-violent tools do western governments have? And not being able to play World of Warcraft, Steam games, LOTRO, isn't that really nothing compared to what the Ukrainian people are going through? The longer this war continues, all sides and all of us are going to pay a terrible price with the risk of something truly awful slightly increasing each week the war goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvain View Post
    When Cordovan isn't around, the SSG LOTRO Team's ability to deal with the LOTRO Forums and Social Media goes down drastically.
    That is totally unacceptable. It’s not a weekend or a couple of sick days. It’s a freaking week of a business not handing its own forum site.
    "Grandchildren are God's reward for not killing your children when you wanted to."

we need a delete
    Last edited by wispsong; Mar 06 2022 at 05:58 PM.

That is totally unacceptable. It’s not a weekend or a couple of sick days. It’s a freaking week of a business not handing its own forum site.
    Yeah, which if this is what we are dealing with now and not just this Thread when we get a New LOTRO Forums and having to deal with that?

Oh boy.

17. Mar 06 2022, 05:53 PM

It's ironic that the pro russians in this thread are calling for the thread to be sanctioned.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_toad View Post
    https://www.bbc.com/future/article/2...ange-the-world

"Looking at hundreds of campaigns over the last century, Chenoweth found that nonviolent campaigns are twice as likely to achieve their goals as violent campaigns. And although the exact dynamics will depend on many factors, she has shown it takes around 3.5% of the population actively participating in the protests to ensure serious political change."

About 13 million people in Russia use Steam. Obviously not that many play LOTRO, but by the forum posts above it seems like a decent number do play LOTRO. If at least 3.5% of the Russian population -- about 5 million and just slightly over one-third the amount who play Steam -- peacefully protest in Moscow at the same time, Putin will withdraw his troops. These sanctions aren't meant to punish any single one Russian, they're to encourage that large critical mass of Russians to rise up and get Putin to withdraw his army from Ukraine. It's a horrible way to encourage someone to do something, but what other non-violent tools do western governments have? And not being able to play World of Warcraft, Steam games, LOTRO, isn't that really nothing compared to what the Ukrainian people are going through? The longer this war continues, all sides and all of us are going to pay a terrible price with the risk of something truly awful slightly increasing each week the war goes on.
    That is, you urge us to go under police batons, rubber bullets, prison, beatings in police stations, (remember what happened in Belarus quite recently, and 50% of the population took to the streets there and how it all ended)
    If you were here, I would like to see how you do it.
    Better open your wallet and help the affected Ukrainian people, rather than write any heresy and stupid research results.
    I won't be able to go anywhere anyway, because I'm in a wheelchair and our buses are not equipped to transport people like me.

Quote Originally Posted by hardcore_smoker View Post
    That is, you urge us to go under police batons, rubber bullets, prison, beatings in police stations, (remember what happened in Belarus quite recently, and 50% of the population took to the streets there and how it all ended)
    If you were here, I would like to see how you do it.
    Better open your wallet and help the affected Ukrainian people, rather than write any heresy and stupid research results.
    I won't be able to go anywhere anyway, because I'm in a wheelchair and our buses are not equipped to transport people like me.
    What will wallets do? Give the Red Cross more body bags? You talk about rubber bullets when the Ukrainian civilian population centers are under advanced artillery shelling. It's not even government installations or military material industry... They're shelling civilian centers to make the population so terrified they don't want to fight.

It's just not working, when you post hardships like beatings and prison, in fact it does the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowlock View Post
    It's ironic that the pro russians in this thread are calling for the thread to be sanctioned.
    That irony was not lost on me either.

Quote Originally Posted by wispsong View Post
    we need a delete
    Quote Originally Posted by Harvain View Post
    Yeah, which if this is what we are dealing with now and not just this Thread when we get a New LOTRO Forums and having to deal with that?

Oh boy.
    The SSG team are working hard. It is a really wait and see thing. SSG has to prioritize their focus. They are a smallish team. You can't expect them to be here and in the game 24/7. They are people too and need weekends and down times to re-energize.

A lock or deletion would send the wrong message.

Don't even try the line. "I come here to get away from real life" when your phone is intentionally within arms reach and you are watching Netflix while logged on. MY! IMMERSION!

Tolkien clearly expresses the notion people reap what they sow.

Quote Originally Posted by sapienze View Post
    The SSG team are working hard. It is a really wait and see thing. SSG has to prioritize their focus. They are a smallish team. You can't expect them to be here and in the game 24/7. They are people too and need weekends and down times to re-energize.

A lock or deletion would send the wrong message.

Don't even try the line. "I come here to get away from real life" when your phone is intentionally within arms reach and you are watching Netflix while logged on. MY! IMMERSION!

Tolkien clearly expresses the notion people reap what they sow.
    And what wrong message would SSG be sending, that they actually enforce their own community rules? And a week of allowing hate speech and insults is a bit different than being at work 24/7.

And what wrong message would SSG be sending, that they actually enforce their own community rules? And a week of allowing hate speech and insults is a bit different than being at work 24/7.
    can you quote me a hate speech please? I thinking you don't know what that is, or it is speech you find personally offensive. even tho it's not hate speech
    Cheesiepoofs Bane of Vilya

Everybody feigning this shock and horror over what this thread is, You know you have the option not to read it right? but no not good enough for you all, You don't want anyone to read it. I find it all very interesting and mostly civil, quit ruining it and just go away.
    Cheesiepoofs Bane of Vilya

Quote Originally Posted by Froyo_K_Baggins View Post
    And your nation has invaded another, sovereign, nation demanding lebenstraum, killing civilians, and working to end democracy. You don't get to say that you have no problems with that or it shouldn't have an impact on Russians.
    That's what the USA/NATO has been doing for the last 30+ years. What's really hilarious is "The West," who've all become dictatorships over the last two years, putting their citizens on house arrest, destroying their economies, forcing deadly experimental "vaccines" upon the population (Nuremberg Codes be damned), Canada used "Emergency Powers" against their own people just recently, over the Covid Hoax, have any right to defend their 2014 Kiev Nazi junta that overthrew the legit elected government of the Ukraine.
    Arkenstone (formerly Landroval):
    Lizaveta, r14 Minstrel.

Eviliz Unseen, r11 Warg. Lizifer, r11 Defiler.

27. Mar 06 2022, 07:17 PM

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast