We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Beorning Bear cosmetic Changes

I've recently levelled and starting playing my Beorning again, and was thinking there should be a greater variety of cosmetic appearances available for the bear form.
    It would be exciting to create a beorning that doesn't just look like a generic landscape bear, even lore master pets have a greater variety of Bear appearances.
    Is this something SSG would consider changing in the future?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Eadalad View Post
    I've recently levelled and starting playing my Beorning again, and was thinking there should be a greater variety of cosmetic appearances available for the bear form.
    It would be exciting to create a beorning that doesn't just look like a generic landscape bear, even lore master pets have a greater variety of Bear appearances.
    I hope so...!

Would be cool! /sign

And additionally to that, after so many years, i hope they do something about the front legs. They look absolutely derpy.

I am told that by going to the barber, you can change the human form hair color to alter the bear fur. Not much, I know....

Well, we have no details but there sounds like something for Avatars is being worked on a lot and will be coming possibly here in 2022, pending anything.

There were no hints to any specific Race or anything but "maybe" the Beorning Bear Form might get something but that is a "MAYBE".

I kinda doubt it personally but it's wait & see.

Current bear form appearance is good for messing with people's heads out in the landscape, but I will admit to occasionally wanting more looks for it like Grizzly, Cave, etc. as it can get a bit boring seeing the same skin all the time. Contrast with seeing the same armor set all the time; those have huge variety, so if you *do* get bored you can readily swap.