We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

How should i balance my stats?

Hello,

I hit 140 like 2 weeks ago, i am gearing up, collecting embers, doing AoD/DoP T2 and HH T1. I am absolutely lost and i am not sure which stats should i focus on to have a possibility to join (and not underperform) on higher tiers of those instances.
    I heard it's good to have much morale (probably around 1mil or more) and mits nearly maxed. This way (i think) it will be not possible to max crit chance/phys mastery?

I tried to find some recommendation of how should i upgrade my gear, my stats.
    At the moment it's:
    Phys mast - around 150%
    Crit chance - 25,3% (with yellow line 5% boost, so 20,3% without it)
    Phys mit: over 900k, i think it's 44%
    Tact mit: 28% (it's around 430k if i remember well)

Probably it's not good from me, but i am afraid to swap gear pieces to more tanky, because i am afraid to lose my dps. Of course it's not that great as for now, but it still hurts. I just have no idea which way i should follow.

I will be very thankful for any advice,
    Thanks

Focus on getting mastery,crit and enough finesse if you run as DPS. Dont need to worry about getting mits capped or high for most content. Save some tank pieces for swapies if needed. You can run glass canon everything except t3 raid.