Well.

After coming back to LotRO after just about a decade I'm catching up with all the changes.
My Warden was 65 (max level when I left) and my favorite class and still is. I'm having a few issues that I've started reading up on and could use some insight.
First, lag spikes. I don't remember them being so disrupting. Running around landscape I seem to be getting my gambits off due to fairly frequent hiccups. It's getting a bit frustrating and I haven't really tried taking on anything big again quite yet.
Second, soloing. I loved the Warden partly due to our ability to solo things other classes would need groups for. This being the balance for having to memorize and tactfully employ the gambit system. Difficult to learn/perfect but rewarding. I also had a Champion that seemed to finish fights fast but at half morale and would then have to wait for it to refresh. It was a pain and Champion felt deadly but fragile at the time (remember a decade ago) compared to the Warden. But now I roamed around on my 45 Champion in the same area I left him in and he steamrolled the encounters losing only around 1/10 his morale. It was very different. Logging back on my Warden it didn't feel as if we were the solo kings I remember. My Champion seemed to mow through the encounters faster with little damage (compared to what I'm used to) and the Warden, while finishing fights at higher morale, felt as if I had to put more effort in for the same result (not counting the hiccups that screwed up my gambits).
I just didn't feel as... Warden-ish?

So, still fan of Warden. Still love poking, bashing and shouting at people. Just looking for some opinions/insight for someone who's coming back after 10 years.

Cheers.