Quote Originally Posted by Curuer_Bauglir View Post
I was against the store from day 1. I was against the lootboxes from day 1. But if they’re going to have them, cosmetic things like this are exactly what belongs in them. Cosmetics don’t have any impact on gameplay the way gear does, but rather are fun things to collect. Again, I hate them, but they’re here and not going away, so what would you suggest they put in the lootboxes?
I would suggest they do away with them completely. But, as they are here, and very likely here to stay, because undoubtedly there are players that enjoy them then they should put whatever they want in them. However, whatever they do put in them, should be obtainable in other ways for those that do not want to play the lootbox system.

I already hear the arguments , , but, but, nobody will buy keys if they can earn the rewards in other ways.

Nonsense. By SSG's own statements long ago, when they responded to backlash about lootboxes by removing in game earned keys, rather than removing the boxes. We're listening to players, and removing the lootbox keys from the game. We're keeping lootbox keys as a store feature though because there are players that get joy from opening them and they will want to continue to use them.