We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

[Crickhollow] Rosalie Rumble's Shirefest 2022 Full Schedule

All times are Eastern/Boston/Server time. Shirefest is held on the Methel Stage, outside of Bywater, east of Hobbiton. Bread & Jam sessions will be held on Friday night inside the Green Dragon, in Bywater.
    Bread & Jam is open to any solo musician, story-teller, or band that wishes to entertain us! Just show up and ask to join!

Friday, June 17th

5 The Great Willow Blues Band
    6 Indigo Hobbettes
    7 Mushroom Stew
    8 DisEnchanted
    9 Dulcet Tones
    10 Bread & Jam

Saturday, June 18th

12 Harlequins
    1 The Crazy Ladies of the Forest
    2 Notenzauber
    3 Gallic Frogs Band
    4 Telimektar
    5 The Rakes of Kilkarill
    6 Baylei's Band
    7 No Whole Bard
    8 Mardi Gras Party Band
    9 Legendary Tunes
    10 Elfevenses

Sunday, June 19th

12 Wee Free Banshees
    1 Cheery Littlebottom's Companions
    2 The Rolling Kegs
    3 Purple Pipeweed Parlour Band
    4 Savo 'Lass
    5 Alt Rock Band
    Last edited by Luventhariel; Jun 04 2022 at 10:55 PM.
    Mirkwood Elf. Champion. Events Officer of Second Breakfast, Crickhollow. Band Leader of Alt Rock Band.
    https://crickhollowmusic.guildlaunch.com

Hurray!!! Really looking forward to Shirefest this year. Those are AMAZING bands.

Thank you, Luventhariel.

A shout out.

I just wanted to take this opportunity to give a shout-out to all you folks on Crick, and also on all the other servers that put out these music presentations.

I am not usually present at these things...I am neither a musician nor a dancer, but I hear you every day.
    My wife is a longtime fan and dances with you folks every day.
    She sits in a room adjacent to our kitchen and I sit in my back office.
    But I have occasion to walk into the kitchen many times throughout the day/night and hear you folks.

I am just amazed at what I have been hearing in the last 6 months, though I have been listening longer.
    Something has happened recently that I have heard.

I am amazed because when I cruise into range to hear her blasting your sound throughout our kitchen, often I cannot tell if she is playing some commercial music or if she is dancing at The Pony.

I find it amazing that you can produce such body from clicking away at a computer keyboard.
    I am sure that some of you do much more than that, and that many of you are accomplished musicians/composers, but still, what comes into my ears is coming from you plinking away at a computer keyboard.

Thanks.

Like I told you...What I said...Steal your face right off your head.

Quote Originally Posted by Boraxxe View Post
    My wife is a longtime fan and dances with you folks every day.
    That would be me (AKA Wisa, Sunberry, Elvisa etc.- see list in signature)

Anyway, we are going to be on the road at least part of this time but I hope we make it back for at least a good portion of it!

And I second Bo's thanks to you all!

...when in doubt...twirl...
    Crickhollow: Wisa/Weesa, Elvisa/Elvysa and many other Elv's, Reaboj, Sunberry, Altheah, Ooma's and some others. Landroval: Sunnberry, Raynbel, Starberry, Burraberry, Sugarree, Magnolia, and a bunch of others too. Anor: Elviska, Wisa, Elvisa, and more. Laurelin: Sunberry, Wisaberry, Elvisa Gwaihir: Sunberry. Belegaer: Sunberry.
    Sirannon: Sunberry. Treebeard: Wisa,Moonberry, Sunberry, Wisaberry, Elvisa and more. Brandywine: Raynberry

You two are so sweet!! Thank you! Always love seeing Wisa dancing with us!

Shirefest is this weekend!! See everyone there!
    Mirkwood Elf. Champion. Events Officer of Second Breakfast, Crickhollow. Band Leader of Alt Rock Band.
    https://crickhollowmusic.guildlaunch.com