We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Brawler Gear (Please)

Can we get lv130 Brawler gear from the Rem vendor please, seems crazy its the only class that can only get as a drop from Rem. Also a class essence would be nice.

CaerArianrhod is offline Rohirrim Scout
    Guardian of Erebrandir's Horseshoe's Secret
    Trainer of the Rabbits
    Quote Originally Posted by qrcc View Post
    Can we get lv130 Brawler gear from the Rem vendor please, seems crazy its the only class that can only get as a drop from Rem. Also a class essence would be nice.
    Wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it.
    The class is "only" 7 months old. You can not expect, that that is enough time to get such issues corrected. (*Sarcasm intended*)

I've noticed the have hit most hubs, but Moria Brawler gear would be nice as well. Also please give the Moria Beorning gear NPC a name
    Landroval - The Alliance kinship of The Alliance Gaming Community
    https://agc.gamerlaunch.com/
    “Take me with you. For laughs, for luck, for the unknown. Take me with you.” - Peter S. Beagle, The Last Unicorn

Tinnadur (or however you spell it) doesn't have Brawler gear either.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinara View Post
    Tinnadur (or however you spell it) doesn't have Brawler gear either.
    There is about a 10% chance that any quest or vendor with class specific gear has something for the Brawler.

A fair bit of Brawler gear is crafted, but it would be nice to have barter options and so forth for those not interested in crafting.

Could also do with both their level 60 sets being added to vendors, + the unique cosmetics Hytbold gear that exists in the database but isn't available in game.
    ~ Take the player, not the class ~

I'm assuming that Brawler was released to an accountant's schedule, not that of a software or game developer. While I'm quite enjoying playing it it feels fairly incomplete as not even real;ly having three distinct traitlines and its end game role apparently being a 2nd or 3rd choice for tank or melee dps.
    Mithithil Ithryndi

add class essences too, they are stil useful endgame

@mithithil since update 33 I’d say the class is mostly working as intended. There’s a clear design here that is trying very hard to distinguish itself in a rather narrow system of classes. However I agree with what you say, mostly because it took them up until now to properly implement most of its abilities and numbers and we STILL don’t have proper itemization.

There is some good gear out there for Brawler ofc, but I would like class specific gear, I am currently on Anor and the lv cap is 130, hence would love the rem gear, and something to work towards in upgrading, loving the play of Bralwer since the update.

Quote Originally Posted by shoreless View Post
    There’s a clear design here that is trying very hard to distinguish itself in a rather narrow system of classes.
    Not really. I mean there's unique stuff there but it's not well utilised. Take the setups as an example, they're a nice inclusion as "builders" for mettle but right now one setup vastly outperforms the others so it doesn't really work. Same with Innate Strength buffs, for DPS one of the buffs notably outperforms the others and quite frankly they all last way too long to the point where you do not have to actively think about maintaining them.

Brawler doesn't really stand out, it falls into the same mistakes all the other classes do. Gives multiple options with one option being better than everything else, and makes the stuff you should be paying attention to almost entirely passive with overly long effect durations.
    ~ Take the player, not the class ~

Quote Originally Posted by qrcc View Post
    Huh? I was pretty certain I saw Remmo gear at the usual trader? What IS needed is lvl 65 Warden gear, I'm pretty certain there's still neither Ost Dunhoth nor Barad Guldur gear for Brawlers. Don't think there's Orthanc gear at 75 either? But both Hytbold and Erebor gear at 85?
    Eats like a Hobbit, drinks like a Dwarf, farts like an Orc...