We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Wierd bug ?

Wierd bug ?

I log in tonight to find my alts are missing 75 % of whats in their bags including all the potions and scrolls and both carry alls. In addition all their equipement has gone and they are stood there in thier underwear on the character screen. Even though the on world picture shows them dressed as usuall. Has anybody else had this problem ?

I have tried relogging and even restarting my PC it made no differance

Quote Originally Posted by Atrixzia View Post
    I log in tonight to find my alts are missing 75 % of whats in their bags including all the potions and scrolls and both carry alls. In addition all their equipement has gone and they are stood there in thier underwear on the character screen. Even though the on world picture shows them dressed as usuall. Has anybody else had this problem ?

I have tried relogging and even restarting my PC it made no differance
    In almost 7 years , I ve never heard or seen of what you speak .
    Dont get me wrong though , the virtual world can throw curves once in awhile .
    And others may have seen this before .
    But from your description it almost sounds as if you have been hacked or someone has your password .
    I could be wrong and I hope I am .

Check your LP spending and use the transfer UI on the launcher screen to see if characters have been created on another server. And change your password.