We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Cool Hello Treebeard!

It's been a long road to get here. I've always been a fan of older MMOs. Newer "action combat" and other changes aren't for me. Old tab-target mechanics have always felt like real-time D&D to me, with the GCD representing a turn. I'm not a very fast person, and do have some cognitive disabilities that make faster games a bit difficult.
    I thought this game has been shut down, but when looking into older MMOs, it was pointed out this is still alive. Rather than try Classic WoW or an EverQuest TLP, I grabbed my old lifetime sub and came back.

I started a Dwarf Guardian and I'm fresh out of the starting zone into the "live" Thorin's Hall. I opted to give "Deadly" a try, but might turn it down, but I never noticed my morale or power even move while fighting, so we'll see. I'm hoping I can get the hang of this character and it's not too hard. Not sure how tanking is in this game.

What I really came here for is to just throw a message out there and see what's going on. I'm not sure if I want to get involved in a kinship because my life is really up in the air. I'm not the most reliable person. I'm just here to hang out and play the game. I'm sure lower levels are dead, but I hope I can run the instances at least once. Hoping to get caught up before the end of Mirkwood, so I can do Rohan with everyone else.

If there's a place everyone hangs out, or someone looking for friends, hit me up!

Breidr - Dwarf Guardian of the Blue Mountains

Welcome!
    It may be a useful reminder that all of us have our own paths to tread in this world, and while they may intertwine for a time, they will not forever.