We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Looking for Kinship on Landroval

Hey all!

I'm trying to find a good group of folks. I enjoy most aspects of the game, used to play it all the time several years ago so I'm back to try the new stuff out. Looking for a casual community who likes raids, events and a little RP. Let me know if there's any out there who fit the bill!

Thank you!
    In game name: Zaacho

Quote Originally Posted by kingboomi View Post
    Hey all!

I'm trying to find a good group of folks. I enjoy most aspects of the game, used to play it all the time several years ago so I'm back to try the new stuff out. Looking for a casual community who likes raids, events and a little RP. Let me know if there's any out there who fit the bill!

Thank you!
    Hey Zaacho,
    We may be a good fit for you! WE have casual and end game raiders and a fun bunch of people to hang out with.

Here is our Discord: https://discord.gg/asBYuAyXBH

Quote Originally Posted by kingboomi View Post
    Hey all!

Thank you!
    Away Shall FAde is a large and very active kin. We have 2 slotro groups lvl 75 and 130 where we do the quests and instances as a group. We PvP 2xs a week and end game raids on sunday evening.
    -
    shallfade.com