We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Option to disable skill queue

Hi,

Could we please have an option to disable the ability queue in-game?

With how laggy the servers often are its incredibly frustrating to have channeled skills cancelled (or cancel themselves) because you pressed a button twice or the lag just doesn't register that you're channeling, so your "queued" ability disrupts the channel.

A quick Google search shows there have been several threads about this, some over a decade old, but it seems like it never happened.

Seems like a pretty simple fix to just add a skill queue toggle in combat settings.

Cheers.

Please? Not a big ask. One small extra checkbox in Combat Settings.

"Disable skill queue"

What other game has a skill queue, let alone one that cannot be disabled by the player?

Hello,

You should be able to edit the standard UI and disable the skill queue in that way (ctl-u ), or check your UI settings check box list and see if your display of skill queue is checked on.

Not in game at the moment, hoping this helps you.

There's an option to display the skill queue or hide it but it's only a visual thing, the queue is still functioning underneath. Surely better to have it showing so you can see what's "queued" up and stop hitting keys.

It's a pity those who button mash don't have it displaying so they might notice skills going into the queue and out of it before they can be fired

I'm aware you can turn off the visual element in the UI that shows the skill queue. That doesn't disable the skill queue itself.

I just don't like the queue. It makes the combat in this game game feel even slower than it actually is.

I press buttons fast and I hate that I can cast something I don't realize is still queued from 5 seconds ago and waste CD's or, even worse, if I press something twice and it's a channeled ability, it CANCELS the channel (RK:Smouldering Wrath or Beo Relentless Maul.)

Just give players that don't like the skill queue an option to disable it please. Should be a fairly simple addition to the combat settings menu?

Cheers.