We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

power issues at level 65

Since last update notice certain classes are having a worse time with power issues at level 65 then before like Yellow Champs are running out even after using power pots. Healing RK if in raid and doing lots of healing runs out of power even after using a pot. We have noticed that consumables like Loth Waybread was nerfed by a lot including power restoration. I just did a T2 3 man instance with a great raiding Champ and he had to stop all dps on a boss and sit and wait on timer for pot while the tank and my healing Rk waited till he could continue to fight the boss. Need to fix some of these power issues cause even doing T2 raid last night several people had some issues as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherush View Post
    Since last update notice certain classes are having a worse time with power issues at level 65 then before like Yellow Champs are running out even after using power pots. Healing RK if in raid and doing lots of healing runs out of power even after using a pot. We have noticed that consumables like Loth Waybread was nerfed by a lot including power restoration. I just did a T2 3 man instance with a great raiding Champ and he had to stop all dps on a boss and sit and wait on timer for pot while the tank and my healing Rk waited till he could continue to fight the boss. Need to fix some of these power issues cause even doing T2 raid last night several people had some issues as well.
    SSG is trying to balance multiple expansions at once to keep legendary servers challenging.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherush View Post
    tell the rk to trait prelude to hope power restore, and use it on all 3 of you.

Welcome to my warden’s world. In the past i have had to add a few fate essences to my power eating warden (since mothballed due to lag) to keep from running bone dry on power.

Apparently from another nicely detailed post the stat changes up to 105 or so drop personal stats probably including icpr down significantly plus the food icpr is halved and virtues don’t have icpr any more.

Back to power management old style. Champs spec and use second wind. Rk spec power restore on prelude to hope. Look for gear/stat food/tomes with fate.

OR easiest is to get SSG to fix it for you.

EDIT: Ooooo, just a thought that LM close to useless power restore may be coming back in vogue. WoW!
    Last edited by JERH; Jul 21 2022 at 07:03 PM.

Strider5548 is offline Legendary Hunter of Middle-earth
    Original Challenger of Jagger Jack
    Quote Originally Posted by Melank View Post
    SSG is trying to balance multiple expansions at once to keep legendary servers challenging.
    I really don't think this change was to make legendary servers more challenging. Lowering regen rates on food doesn't make anything harder, just more annoying.

I just did a dummy parse on Treebeard with level 65 champ in red line, fate stat tomes maxed and supreme tier regen food. Ran out of power before the second minute was complete. This was always the case in yellow line but never in red before. IMO it really seems like this was an error on SSG's part and we'll likely see a patch to fix it later.
    Servers: Treebeard | Arkenstone | Landroval
    Classes: Hunter | Champion | Loremaster | Warden | Beorning | Guardian | Captain | Burglar
    Creeps: Warleader | Reaver

Quote Originally Posted by Strider5548 View Post
    I really don't think this change was to make legendary servers more challenging. Lowering regen rates on food doesn't make anything harder, just more annoying.

I just did a dummy parse on Treebeard with level 65 champ in red line, fate stat tomes maxed and supreme tier regen food. Ran out of power before the second minute was complete. This was always the case in yellow line but never in red before. IMO it really seems like this was an error on SSG's part and we'll likely see a patch to fix it later.
    Fate stat tomes and regen food are both using player level stats. Player level stats were (partially) aligned with the standard progression at lower levels 2-104, which means a lowering of stats with largest impact at lvl75 and lower. Fate stat tomes can be up to ~50% lower, depending on rank (only 19 and 20 are not affected). Same for food regen stats.

Technically, ICPR from food can be easily balanced in the adjustment layer.
    Lower ranks stat tomes get currently half an item worth of stats (3.2 points). I don't think this should increase.

Best option would be to make skill power cost align with the standard progression. Currently this is using a legacy system: https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Ski...st_Calculation

power issues were thing of past and conservation when fellow manouver ,aka conjuntions was a thing. u got second wind to restore power, potion, who runs out of power these days use incpr regen food dude u cant expect to go full in and have unlimited power? thats why Lm is there to restore power , there are braclets 2x with inpr and food 15 min makes it extremely hard to have any power problem. u are solo on dummy goin on all in? what did you realistically expect, u really ask too much.

u wish to do maximum dps with having non stop power? whats next will you complain soon that u cannot have maximum mits not enough HP etc? literally everyone wants to anything they want lol. they want their class to excel in all what i read majority.

people complain always ironically u have so much more than befoe and still not enough. your posts sound that u want to be perfect and have all thats not how it works no class can do anything , u really are picky, play beorning then they just build wrath , they dont have power at all.
    Last edited by rubybaby1; Jul 22 2022 at 08:28 AM.

I'm glad they take this route. It is how it used to be when the game was released and power mattered and LMs actually had to drain/share power.

Nowadays, everyone is expecting to faceroll their skills without having any power issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyot View Post
    I'm glad they take this route. It is how it used to be when the game was released and power mattered and LMs actually had to drain/share power.

Nowadays, everyone is expecting to faceroll their skills without having any power issues.
    wow thank God someone has a reasonable answer, spot on, dont think many remember how difficult was actually before u had to think about so many little things

thats right people just want to do anyting these days

I fought Bogbereth a couple of weeks ago when my hunter was level 50 on par with the spider. I had to use a couple of power pots then with food. Probably isn't even possible now with the food nerf.