We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Housing "Room Packs"

You know what I would really like? Housing "Room Packs" - Imagine an item bundle in the store themed for each race. You could have "Elvish Bedrooms", "Dwarven Craft Halls", "Hobbit Kitchen" each pack pre-bundled with set housing items that would fill all of the hooks in a particular room. You could also expand them up to kinship and premium housing.
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

"Everyone draws the moral line of what's acceptable just slightly below what they're actually doing."

"Er gwaetha pawb a phopeth. Ry'n ni yma o hyd."

Quote Originally Posted by Ellemere View Post
    You know what I would really like? Housing "Room Packs" - Imagine an item bundle in the store themed for each race. You could have "Elvish Bedrooms", "Dwarven Craft Halls", "Hobbit Kitchen" each pack pre-bundled with set housing items that would fill all of the hooks in a particular room. You could also expand them up to kinship and premium housing.
    I don't mind packs as long as the items are also sold individually. Still waiting on the Rohan crafting stations to be sold separately because I have no use for the other items.

Quote Originally Posted by wispsong View Post
    I don't mind packs as long as the items are also sold individually. Still waiting on the Rohan crafting stations to be sold separately because I have no use for the other items.
    Agreed, I would like to see every cool cosmetic item to be an individual sale. Bundled deals are helpful too at times, but some times you need just one ( or maybe multiples of one item in a pack )

Quote Originally Posted by Ellemere View Post
    /signed

Maybe, like the mannequins that show off outfits available in the store, there could be some instanced rooms which showed how the decorations looked.
    << Co-founder of The Firebrands of Caruja on Landroval >>
    Ceolford of Dale, Dorolin, Tordag, Garberend Bellheather, Colfinn Belegorn, Garmo Butterbuckles, Calensarn Nimlos, Langtiriel, Bergteir

I am betting the pack for man/Breeland house would be a sofa piled with plates of pizza and empty beer cans to place around it.

Not that I know of these things.
    Landroval Music Community
    Pouncival-Rank 15 aroo-Leader of the Pouncing Pwny
    We Pounce Because We Care