We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Den of Pughlak

Hybrid View

Thumbs up Den of Pughlak

I just want to stop by, to thanks the devs for making this instance feel very lighthearted with the bright exotic plants, bioluminiscent effects on walls, Aurora borealis underground, colorful mushrooms & toad kissess that make your toon see strange dreams like Crawlers comming out of the kegs, Mad Cows, Purple Oliphants aka Spectral Mûmak (dumbo dream reference) & glow in everchanging colours even after finish the instance. & what is best you can carry some exotic keepsakes to decorate your home! Everytime i run it im laughting from the begining to end.

It's by far my favorite of the Gundabad cluster.

Have to agree: best instance in Gundabad . Cool plants, sweet lavender, luminous frog as drop. And totally funny, crazy area Thanks for that devs!
    Always remember that you are unique, just like everybody else.

Lightbulb

I just got a wild idea inspired on this instance: Add a new cosmetic pet to the game: Baby Spectral Mûmak. Will could use the same model as Baby Mumak but in a purple spectral version.

Spoiler Alert!

I took a screenshot for the players that are still too low level to go in this instance but wish to see a teaser. My well travelled turtle cosmetic pet Operation-Unleashed & me, went to visit Pughlak boss again. You can see that he is concern about our presence.

Scenario is offline The Lord of the Rings Online Team
    Similar to the Halls of Memory, this space was a lot of fun because it was an opportunity to just to crazy stuff in it. We don't often get to lean into the surreal in LOTRO. Sure - the game is a fantasy game, but it often has a very grounded look and feel to it. Den of Pughlak was an chance for us to go a bit wild - get our own version of "The Upside Down" into the game.

Purple Oliphants aka Spectral Mûmak (dumbo dream reference):

Last edited by YamydeAragon; Aug 31 2022 at 12:57 PM.