We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Increasing text size of in-game panels

I recently got a new, larger monitor and the size of the UI text I was using on my old monitor is uncomfortably small. I found the options to increase the size of some UI elements like in-game labels and chat messages, but all the game panels, alert boxes, inventory bags, etc. are all still too small and I can't find the option to adjust them. Could someone point me in the right direction for how I can increase their size?

Thanks!

The game does not currently have a UI suitable for high resolutions. Apparently this may be in the works though (4K support implying scalable UI elements). Who knows when it'll be released.

You not the only one in this boat. It's unbearable as the resolution goes up. Your best bet is to use a lower resolution to increase those sizes. It may, however, introduce some blurriness.
    Many fail, Such Kludges, So LOTRO

I tried moving up to 1440p but didn't like the way the UI and such really doesn't seem to scale. 1080p is good enough I guess. Hopefully the graphics/UI work that keeps getting hinted at will help in this regard.