We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Trigger essences

Can i craft trigger essences for my lever 140 alts. And if so how.

By critting a Warmly Moonlit (Tier 4) Essence Box craft.
    When opened, the Warmly Moonlit (Tier 4) Mystery Essence Box has a chance of giving a trigger essence selection box.

Have to make a load for the RNG to get the triggers you want.

Doing at 130 to make all your character's essence was the time to do this, could usually get 1 or 2 in filling all the gear slots.

You'd be making loads of essence you will never use.

I got mine on my first try Also, BT T5 and, I believe, Stairs T5 will open up trigger essences that are still usable.

T4 AD and T4 Stairs will unlock Slade trigger essences while T5 will unlock Slade-wrought trigger essences.
    One more thing that they forgot to update when they released Gundabad as these are a W3P instance and raid.

Last two not craft options and mote hungry barter once unlocked with raid completion.

Quote Originally Posted by DoRonRon View Post
    By critting a Warmly Moonlit (Tier 4) Essence Box craft.
    When opened, the Warmly Moonlit (Tier 4) Mystery Essence Box has a chance of giving a trigger essence selection box.

Have to make a load for the RNG to get the triggers you want.

Doing at 130 to make all your character's essence was the time to do this, could usually get 1 or 2 in filling all the gear slots.

You'd be making loads of essence you will never use.
    You are not kidding, took 20 boxes or so to get one trigger, good thing is you can melt them back down to 3 Malleable essences per failure and recipe lets you use 4 malleable essences to make one box. So you can save some mats this way but does take some time unless the RNG Gods favor you.

Can "melt" some of the last tier essence into malleables too. Then find you don't have a recipe that uses them... rude or what?