We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Long term issue

Unhappy Long term issue

Hello,

I've been playing LOTRO for a long time. Unfortunately, there has been an issue, which is not been fixed yet. As a player from Ukraine, I can't make any purchases. Time passes and there is no solution to it.

I want to be able to support my favorite game, I want to purchase VIPs, expansions, etc. Please let me know if there is any work on this. And quit saying that the issue is on the side of Xsolla, as it is clearly not. I can purchase through any possible payment method in other online games that I've been playing all these years, including Xsolla, never had the same issue as with LOTRO.

I'm not asking too much, just give other Ukrainian players and me some options, allow someone from your team to create a PayPal account that we can top up in order to get stuff, or just give us a cc number, or something.

I want my yearly VIP subscription, I want my Supporter pack, I want my expansions, but you don't allow me to buy them.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Sincerely, Andrii.

Almost 2 months without a reply. Wow, impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by SlipKISSik View Post
    Almost 2 months without a reply. Wow, impressive.
    Moreover - two years without a decision. If you search the forum you will see how many times this has been discussed. We can literally pay for any other game in the world from Ukraine, but not this one. Players who are not in the know manage to answer that it is because of the war or banks, but the problem started a long time ago and alas, I think that this will not be fixed. My husband and I really yearn for the opportunity to fully play on our accounts and buy something.
    Landroval

Almost 4 months without any reply. As member of support team of different company, I'm more than embarrassed with such treatment to customers.

I suggest you look at who are the principle share holders on the board at EG7 for an answer. Takes a good deal of digging but it might shine a light on why there might be less enthusiasm to resolve the embargo. Who would want to risk placing one of the big bosses into some possible backlash? Murky doesn't get close to describing matters.