We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Is 'Celebrating Sunshine' gone?

I've a relatively new alt, who has completed what the wiki calls out as the prerequisites for the Celebrating Sunshine deed.

I have seen notes implying that Celebrating Sunshine was auto-bestowed, say in 2015. Since then, though, Summer and Farmer's festivals have been clobbered together. Did Celebrating Sunshine not make the cut?

- Stanimir of Crickhollow
    You can never have enough alts. Even my alts have alts. You can see why recursion and self reference is a bad combination.

I got the Sunshine title this year for a new character. I think the deed only appeared after I had done most or all of the quests needed for it.
    I had done the timed fishing quests twice and no deed appeared, then I went to gather the missing items. Eventually got it, I just don't remember when it showed up.

About to go play with another new character so I will see how it was eventually.

Randomly checking, I have one character that has a notification "Deed Bestowed" about Celebrating Sunshine but it never was there for the one that I played the festival with. I don't know what logic is there for it. Maybe the first character logged in after the festival started?
    Sunshine

This happened to me. Did all the quests, but no deed or title. I submitted a ticket and was awarded the title a few days later.

Yep, got that bug now, just did the eight quests for the deed with another character but no deed or Sunshine for me.

Seems like my first character was lucky and got it at the end of the quests.

I wonder if it will work once I do the quests again after reset. :/
    (edit: it didn't!)

Aaaand another edit: next few quests leveled my character to level 16, and at that point the character got notifications of the deed bestowed, completed, and was given the Sunshine title.
    Last edited by Linet; Aug 28 2022 at 05:31 AM.
    Sunshine