We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Bugged enemies frame/portrait

Hello!

I came back from a six week break, downloaded the latest patch and noticed that the frames from enemies looked kinda weird.
    I took 2 pics but cant attach them, so here they are.

https://imgur.com/a/EJzpNEs

I thought that they always looked like that.

I know what he means;

Your and other player's (Npc's) portrait frames, look like things are cut or detached from the portrait frames themselves, also there is a bug that rank icons and ingame voice icon behind the portrait frames are bugged (that it looks like it is detached/cut out).

Quote Originally Posted by Nanganark View Post
    I know what he means;

Your and other player's (Npc's) portrait frames, look like things are cut or detached from the portrait frames themselves, also there is a bug that rank icons and ingame voice icon behind the portrait frames are bugged (that it looks like it is detached/cut out).
    Yeah, but I dont know why that would happen now? I know its the typical "I didnt change anything" answer, so I guess the patch changed something? Or maybe is there something in the ingame options I overlooked?

It is not completely new, portaits and frames have been detached for a few weeks now. So it was more likely U33 or U33.1.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorikon View Post
    It is not completely new, portaits and frames have been detached for a few weeks now. So it was more likely U33 or U33.1.
    Ahh, good to know. I was gone for 6 weeks, so at least new for me then^^.
    Guess a fix will come at some point then.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Fubert View Post
    Ahh, good to know. I was gone for 6 weeks, so at least new for me then^^.
    Guess a fix will come at some point then.
    Thanks!
    ...NOPE! Still bugged after 5+ months!

It took a few minutes but now I see the problem. The animated cameo is drawing on top of the frame instead of the other way around. (I suspect different frames have different cameo aperture diameters, requiring the frame to always draw on top of the animated cameo.) It would take me two or three seconds to fix that in any art program I currently use. I have no idea how long it takes to fix in a game like this one.

Woops. Put that in the wrong thread.
    Sophie the Enchantress - Creator, Dreamer, Explorer - Happy yet Sad - Seeker of Beauty and Wonder
    I wish all of you many successful and happy adventures., brave Ladies and Lords of Middle Earth!