We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Raise the Spirit possible bug

Ok, so today I was testing RtS to see what the fellowship effect healed for since there is no amount given. I would hit the skill and wait a couple of seconds for the fellowship effect to take place and saw the amount healed for. I did that several times just to get a better idea. I would hit the skill and waited for the effect to occur and all seem well until I decided to spam the RtS as soon as the skill went off cd. I found that the fellowship effect wasn't occurring when I started to spam the skill as if the the RtS was interrupting and preventing the fellowship effect from going off. Sort of like animation cutting.

Devs, was this intended or is it bugged ?

Thank you.

P.S. A possible solution would be to have the "Fellowship Effect" occur faster then the skill cool off then it wouldn't cut off the fellowship effect. And btw this bug will also limit our aoe heals.

RtS= Raise the Spirit
    Last edited by Technician46; Oct 01 2022 at 12:29 PM.

The skill doesn't cut off anything.
    The only problem is that the buff for the group heal can only be stacked once and if you spam RTS the buff will always refresh before running out and can actually heal the group

Quote Originally Posted by Fureo View Post
    The skill doesn't cut off anything.
    The only problem is that the buff for the group heal can only be stacked once and if you spam RTS the buff will always refresh before running out and can actually heal the group
    Bottom line is its not working as it should. We should be able to spam the skill and still have the fellowship effect happen regardless.

Has any Dev looked into this yet? Or is this the way is was meant be function? If we spam RtS the fellowship(echo) heal effect does not work. The skill (RtS) prevents the fellowship heal from taking place if we fire off the skill as soon as it goes off cd. The way it should work is the fellowship heal effect should work regardless of what happens next and should be the same for all our other healing skill.

Also, while you are checking this, make sure that no other healing skill interrupt/prevent any of our fellowship healing/echo effect from occurring.

I simple answer would suffice:
    1) yes, we looking into it or
    2) no, it's the way it was intended (and I'm really hoping that this is not the way it was intended cause this would mean a reduction in group heals).

This is working as intended. The echo gives additional value to RtS as a filler-heal, but the fact that it overwrites itself discourages spamming RtS continuously.

Quote Originally Posted by OnnMacMahal View Post
    This is working as intended. The echo gives additional value to RtS as a filler-heal, but the fact that it overwrites itself discourages spamming RtS continuously.
    Maybe it should, I dunno...say so on the tooltip?

Quote Originally Posted by OnnMacMahal View Post
    Hi OnnMacMahal, just wanted to say thanks for responding even though I find your answer disagreeable. I'm not sure why you would want the echo effect to not work regardless if we spam RtS or not. After all it's not like the skill or the effect are op. And besides, it has an induction and skills like "Major Ballad" and "SoS" don't and we can spam those if we wish. The HoT's/fellowship effect work on those when we spam them and you don't seem to have a problem with them. Also Rk's spam their heals and there hasn't been an issue with Dev trying to prevent that from happening.

No need for a responds but I do wish you would reconsidered preventing the echo effect from working on RtS if we decided to spam.
    Last edited by Technician46; Dec 09 2022 at 12:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Technician46 View Post
    Hi OnnMacMahal, just want to say thanks for responding even though I find your answer disagreeable. I'm not sure why you would want the echo effect to not work regardless if we spam RtS or not. After all it's not like the skill or the effect are op. And besides, it has an induction and skills like "Major Ballad" and "SoS" don't and we can spam those if we which and the HoT/fellowship effect work on those and you don't seem to have a problem with them. Also Rk's spam there heals and there hasn't been an issue with Dev trying to prevent that from happening.

No need for a responds but I do wish you would reconsidered preventing the echo effect from working on RtS if we decided to spam.

Don't be logical and reasonable. This is not how balance is made by some Devs around here.