We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Make the "normal weapon aura" buyable from an npc / Cosmetic weapon aura fix

[Problem = cosmetic weapon auras need an item in the real equipment aura slot before they work]

Since you only get one weapon aura per character, it becomes problematic if you fancy having two weapons (main hand/offhand or ranged) with the same aura.

[Solution = add the "normal weapon aura" to some easily accessible npc, so that you can buy multiple of them for a low cost and fill up your off-hand/ranged as well as your main hand.
    Last edited by Slingshooter; Oct 18 2022 at 12:28 PM.

Can't you put the aura items into wardrobe and use them from there?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by amabala View Post
    Can't you put the aura items into wardrobe and use them from there?
    No, maybe you can add the aura to wardrope & certainly you can to all outfit aura slot on the cosmetic tabs, but will not show on all weapons. This is because the aura code is similar to the actual gear. You need to have 1 aura equiped on the gear tab for each weapon, in other to be overided by the cosmetic tab. This mean that all players need at least 3 auras per toon if they wish to show custom auras on all their weapons. I got lucky that i got exactly 3 auras from the recent aniversary gifts so i can set aura customization in 3 weapon slots of all my cosmetic arrangements.

The OP request is actually 1 very convenient that will resolve that issue to any player that wish to show auras on all their weapons but are not interested on unlocking the fancy version of all expansions. I see no harm on adding the "Common Damage" aura (that is just plain normal looking no shine) to a barter NPC to purchase with figments, mithil coins or even with LP.
    Last edited by YamydeAragon; Sep 27 2022 at 11:26 AM.

I second this! I have two of them, but it would be nice for (new) customers who don't care to spend the exorbiant 120$ for the Extra Overpriced Special Editions.
    Put them in the Outfitters for 5 silver or something reasonable.

Thumbs up

I also agree with this.

I bought the Rivendell suporter package, because I love cosmetics, and to my surprise, I can only use the aura for 1 item, having it in wardrobe does nothing, might as well block the item from going on the wardrobe.

Also, talking about Auras, I really HATE how Auras don't show on some weapons correctly, for example, STAFFS, only the tip glows.

My bow on my hunter glows normally, but when using aura on my staff on my lore-master, it's ridiculous looking how they only show on the tip.

Idk if it's a general opinion or not, but, I really don't like how Aura's work on some weapon types.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Shooshadoo View Post
    I also agree with this.

I bought the Rivendell suporter package, because I love cosmetics, and to my surprise, I can only use the aura for 1 item, having it in wardrobe does nothing, might as well block the item from going on the wardrobe.

Also, talking about Auras, I really HATE how Auras don't show on some weapons correctly, for example, STAFFS, only the tip glows.

My bow on my hunter glows normally, but when using aura on my staff on my lore-master, it's ridiculous looking how they only show on the tip.

Idk if it's a general opinion or not, but, I really don't like how Aura's work on some weapon types.
    Auras need some upgrade on how they display on weapons but im glad that the exist. I like that you can customize seperate your weapon skin & your weapon glow (or lack of glow). None of the auras are displaying at all on musical instrument, what is a pity. I like to cosmetically slot musical instrument on all my alts that can't use bows.