We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Server Transfers and "near future"

Can we have more clarity on how long this service will be unavailable, when it will return, and whether there are changes being made to how it works?

I spent a considerable amount of game time in the past 2 weeks preparing a character for transfer only to have the option unceremoniously disappear the day I was ready to do so. A little more notice would have been nice so I could've better managed my time, but I will settle for information to plan between now and then.

Still hoping for any information on this, particularly since the service was briefly restored and quickly taken back down for unknown reasons.

maartena is offline The Wise
    Drinks Coffee All Day
    See my signature for more details on what "near future" means.

We have been waiting for transfers from old worlds to re-open in the "near future" since August 2019, for what it is worth.....
    Moved from Riddermark to Arkenstone on 9/29/2015!
    -----
    Disclaimer: The definition of "Soon™" and "In The Near Future™" is based solely on SSG's interpretation of the words, and all similarities with dictionary definitions of the word "Soon™", "Near", and "Future" are purely coincidental and should not be interpreted as a time frame that will come to pass within a reasonable amount of time.

Think its a well know fact ( or maybe not )
    That "Near future" has had the " Stone or tortoise " permanently slotted .

I'm aware the term is intentionally nebulous to give themselves maximum wiggle room on many of their obligations. But I still want to know when the next time I'll be able to do a server transfer is, given that it was very much available only two weeks ago.

Still waiting devs. This is a paid service, in case you forgot.