We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

64 bit client will not launch.

Game launched fine when it's 32 bit. When I select 64 bit select my server and click play the game just doesn't launch at all.

Googled fixes but none seem to work. This is the steam version.

It's really better to install without Steam, Hurin explains why. But if you must, start by following along with Hurin's LOTRO/Steam install guide video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSi84v9ZPVc&t=117s

If you follow along with that step by step, you should have no trouble. If you do need additional assistance after following each step in that video, come on back here.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilyon666 View Post
    Game launched fine when it's 32 bit. When I select 64 bit select my server and click play the game just doesn't launch at all.

Googled fixes but none seem to work. This is the steam version.
    Hey there. Your 64bit client is being allocated to the integrated graphics card. You need to open your Graphic Card Control Panel and manually allocate the 64bit client (lotroclient64.exe) to the dedicated Graphics card (Nvidia, ATI, etc). Then it will work perfectly. Ish

Sorry for the late answer, I don't usually come this far down the forums x)
    The Champion of Eriador, Man-at-Arms Melvargil Eaglewing, Lord of the Ashen Wastes.

Geek Pub, Evernight