We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Honest Questtion. With All The Changes That Took Place, Should I Start a Mini?

Hello Beautiful People, So like many of us I am becoming a bit of an alt-aholic *chuckles*.

Currently, I have a Guardian, Champion and a Hunter. I was thinking of trying the healer class which I believe is the mini. I've never played one.

Now, with all the changes that have been done to the class, I am wondering if I should go ahead and start one. I know that people currently playing mini's are pretty unhappy with the changes that have been done, and it's a shame that lotro did that.

That being said, since I know nothing about the class, I was thinking I could learn to play it as it is, without being impacted by past knowledge, if that makes sense. I guess I'm wondering what the mini's role might be like in end game and if it will be worth it.

So what do you think, should I roll a mini or perhaps a lore-master instead?

What are your thoughts?

And thank you for reading!

Honestly, the changes are not as bad as people make it to be. The Minstrel is still a great class in my opinion.

I don't think they are unhappy. Over the last week or two I'm seeing more red minis in the daily quests. And there seems to always be some available for raids and other instances. We just have to remember, the people that enjoy the game are playing it and the people that aren't are complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Worst_Player View Post
    I don't think they are unhappy. Over the last week or two I'm seeing more red minis in the daily quests. And there seems to always be some available for raids and other instances. We just have to remember, the people that enjoy the game are playing it and the people that aren't are complaining.
    The people that no longer enjoy the class are either playing it due to lack of other options or doing other things. Some like it. Some do not. No right or wrong answer here. Not everyone enjoys every class or finds it fits their play style. My opinion is try it and make your own call as to whether or not you like playing the class.