We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Happy 7th month anniversary to Filbet Fig !

Happy 7th month anniversary to Filbet Fig the Figment NPC! Filbet was spawned on 2022-05-11 at 9am EST!

Also saying that you guys just spawned the Curator does not count for much of anything at lesat not like it used to
    because, you have not updated any of the NPCs items in years.

You guys seem to be alseep behind the keyboard and have the spawn so messed up I would not be
    supprised if Sauron spawned at the boar fountain.

What you say is a) true and b) just sad!

I don't know what to buy with my figments too, since I do have anything I want already, because of the lag of updates of all of the vendors. It's just sad.

But you made me smile anyway. Like your sarcasm. Kudos to you, not to SSG.
    German HdRO-Guide. Für alles rund ums Spielvergnügen!

3. Nov 11 2022, 10:44 AM

Father Of Dwarves Within The Evernight...

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Rowan Raspberry is now available through the 13th. We'll look to get this rotation adjusted in the future.
    I'm confused. When is the change going thru? Coz she's not in-game right now.

Rowan Raspberry is now available through the 13th. We'll look to get this rotation adjusted in the future.
    13th of what? November/December?

If you're only changing for 2 days to only change to another vendor I'd question what the point is? It would be ridiculous to go from 7 months to 2 days and then another npc.

You are looking to get the rotation adjusted which is good but can you explain what the current rotation process and schedule is? Because it seems as if the rotation is just made up on a whim atm.

Either have a set 4/3/2 month rotation for the 3 vendors or just have everything available all at once.

Quote Originally Posted by ItaOperor View Post

If you're only changing for 2 days to only change to another vendor I'd question what the point is? It would be ridiculous to go from 7 months to 2 days and then another npc.

You are looking to get the rotation adjusted which is good but can you explain what the current rotation process and schedule is? Because it seems as if the rotation is just made up on a whim atm.

Either have a set 4/3/2 month rotation for the 3 vendors or just have everything available all at once.
    Sorry, this is an error on my part, I mis-read the list we had. I've now deleted the post to prevent further confusion. We'll get a new vendor in soon.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Twitch - YouTube
    Personal channels (No SSG talk): Twitch Twitter Facebook
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

Sorry, this is an error on my part, I mis-read the list we had. I've now deleted the post to prevent further confusion. We'll get a new vendor in soon.
    Thanks for the clarification

Quote Originally Posted by ItaOperor View Post

I really would love to have all of them all the time because my figments earnings are rather random and having to spend them on vendors that have little I like is frustrating. Removing the cap would be great as well.

We need a schedule if we can't get them all at once. Even if they don't get new items (feeling like this is becoming a second Lalia) we should know when a change in ware occurs and that includes the Curator.

I really would love to have all of them all the time because my figments earnings are rather random and having

Simple solution, stop playing LOTRO until you can unload tokens/coins. This is what I do, would stop playing for days even weeks. Guess this is how SSG wants us to play their game. Helps to the stress of having to keep track of limits and caps too.

I like Mr Fig. He has stuff I buy for 1000 figments to stack to 50 in my Large carry-all.

Not as good as the Curator who has 2500 figment out-houses that return 400.

Rowan's Small Table of the Weaving Wood for 1500 Figments and 200 return looks good for saving. One or two other items too.

I missed getting the Herbalist Table until I heard it doubled for scholar table. Something I can use.

We have to assume there's nothing new ofc.

We only have the "runway" treatment for the fluff in the higher expansions these days. Not sure that bringing a dwarf to the catwalk ever does them justice.

Didn't we all play Tome Raider to get over those hang-ups long ago?

Quote Originally Posted by MajorPayne View Post
    Happy 7th month anniversary to Filbet Fig the Figment NPC! Filbet was spawned on 2022-05-11 at 9am EST!

Also saying that you guys just spawned the Curator does not count for much of anything at lesat not like it used to
    because, you have not updated any of the NPCs items in years.

You guys seem to be alseep behind the keyboard and have the spawn so messed up I would not be
    supprised if Sauron spawned at the boar fountain.
    Whats your problem with Fig rly? They dont share spawn point/time with Curator.
    ALSO curator was on like 1 week ago /or smth. ALSO her spawn rate is same from day 1. And its ok.
    Outside Curator ####, Filbert have useful things to sell, things you may need more than one/once, so its nice if he is ON 24/7.
    So ye, whats your problem with Fig?

Quote Originally Posted by PIZDQK View Post
    Whats your problem with Fig rly? They dont share spawn point/time with Curator.
    ALSO curator was on like 1 week ago /or smth. ALSO her spawn rate is same from day 1. And its ok.
    Outside Curator ####, Filbert have useful things to sell, things you may need more than one/once, so its nice if he is ON 24/7.
    So ye, whats your problem with Fig?
    Because he's not supposed to be 24/7. There are 2 other SEASONAL vendors. You know what season means, right? It's not 7 months, and it's not 24/7 either.

https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Cat...cosmetics_NPCs
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190000001ddbef/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by TobiasEstForte View Post
    Because he's not supposed to be 24/7. There are 2 other SEASONAL vendors. You know what season means, right? It's not 7 months, and it's not 24/7 either.

https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Cat...cosmetics_NPCs
    He was 24/7 just diferent locations.
    Even if they make it 247/7 whats the problem?
    You are not happy with Curator up/spawn time, so coment of it. Again, what Fig have to do with Curator ?
    Reminds me of type of guys which are like " Pls NERF class X, because mine sux" ....
    Like cmoon!!!

He was 24/7 just diferent locations.

There are two other NPC's with a variety of items that won't appear until Filbert is rotated out. That's what OP is asking for.

https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Myrtle_Mint

and

https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Rowan_Raspberry

Must I waste more time responding to someone who appears to be hostile and is factually incorrect?
    Last edited by TobiasEstForte; Nov 12 2022 at 08:56 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190000001ddbef/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by TobiasEstForte View Post

There are two other NPC's with a variety of items that won't appear until Filbert is rotated out. That's what OP is asking for.

https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Myrtle_Mint

and

https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Rowan_Raspberry

Must I waste more time responding to someone who appears to be hostile and is factually incorrect?
    You realise that every mo*o can go and write whatever he want on Wiki right ?

"Appears" is the key word here...

You realise that every mo*o can go and write whatever he want on Wiki right ?

"Appears" is the key word here...
    You realize that Wiki is correct in at least 99% cases including this one?
    If you claim it's not then you should prove it (which is impossible).
    There are 3 rotating and seasonal vendors since they were released few years ago. Only ONE is available at the same time.
    If you put minimal effort to that issue you could find another thread where all appear an departure dates are posted.
    Presence of one seasonal figments barterer means no other NPC is available. Many people have all items they were interested in and capped figments and would really like to be able to barter for some other cosmetics (preferably new).
    It's quite obvious from original post, but if it's not for some reason then one can ask for clarification instead of confusing and disinforming.

Quote Originally Posted by marmi View Post
    You realize that Wiki is correct in at least 99% cases including this one?
    If you claim it's not then you should prove it (which is impossible).
    There are 3 rotating and seasonal vendors since they were released few years ago. Only ONE is available at the same time.
    If you put minimal effort to that issue you could find another thread where all appear an departure dates are posted.
    Presence of one seasonal figments barterer means no other NPC is available. Many people have all items they were interested in and capped figments and would really like to be able to barter for some other cosmetics (preferably new).
    It's quite obvious from original post, but if it's not for some reason then one can ask for clarification instead of confusing and disinforming.
    Why are you responding to a blatant idiot/troll?

Quote Originally Posted by savetheroadtodoriath View Post
    Why are you responding to a blatant idiot/troll?

How you just call me ?

Fig is up in more than one place, but guesss you didnt know it.

Again, thanks for calling me blatant idiot and troll.

Enjoy your moment of silence.

And no, wiki is corretct like 60/70% of the time. Excluding this one.
    As i said everyone can write whatever he think is right on Wiki.
    Its like i post my opinion there and it automaticily become valid, just because is on Wiki ...

Also this topic is about Curator, not Fig.

Do i say "Happy ban" ?

How you just call me ?

Fig is up in more than one place, but guesss you didnt know it.

Again, thanks for calling me blatant idiot and troll.

Enjoy your moment of silence.

And no, wiki is corretct like 60/70% of the time. Excluding this one.
    As i said everyone can write whatever he think is right on Wiki.
    Its like i post my opinion there and it automaticily become valid, just because is on Wiki ...

Also this topic is about Curator, not Fig.

Do i say "Happy ban" ?

No, this topic is about the amount of time Fig has been active. He doesn’t not share a “timer” with the curator. The curator is on its own schedule. There is supposed to be a rotation between Fig, Mint, and Raspberry. Since they each have their own themed set of items, instead of making them seasonal vendors, what if all three were available at all times? Possibly at only one or two locations each?

For example:
    Filbert Fig - Thorins Hall & Moria since he deals in a lot of Dwarf style cosmetics
    Myrtle Mint - Bree & Galtrev
    Rowan Raspberry - Rivendell & Felegoth

Maybe make another 1 or 2 vendors that sell Hobbit style items, or Gondor/Rohan stuff too. Make them permanent vendors dealing in regional/race specific items.

Quote Originally Posted by Swanee View Post
    No, this topic is about the amount of time Fig has been active..
    You only see black and white ?
    Its all about the Curator.

Rowan Raspberry is now available. Since the thread has devolved into fighting and insults, it is now closed.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Twitch - YouTube
    Personal channels (No SSG talk): Twitch Twitter Facebook
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool