We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Swanfleet/Cardolan "buy now" pop up ( its already purchased )

Hello,
    Still unable to /bug report from game so just thought I'd drop a note here, that entering Cardolan or Swanfleet areas constantly pops up the 'buy area' message, and I do have the areas.

( side note about the /bug report crash, since this issue was happening with lotro store previously, but now is fixed with an opt in to open store in the browser, fixed this, so 'could' opt in to open brwoser to bug report be something we could do that might solve some of those issues? I am sure bug report crashes because I run on linux, but it would be nice to have an option. )

Same here. I definitely purchased "Before the Shadow" and I'm currently questing with a new character in Swanfleet, but I'm getting constant alerts to "Get this Region!", telling me I need to purchase access.

Adding to the list of current bugs:

Captains that have the "Revealing mark skill" on the tree earned, but do not actually get the skill.

Launcher crashes first attempt after computer boot
    chat servers start off disconnected afterwards that crash. for about3 or 4 minutes and have wiped out user channels from saved list ( happeninig since patch never happened on a linux launch now happens on both linux and windows same way now, after every computer reboot. No new linux updates or windows updates since patch of lotro so this is new to it. ( happening on Linux Mint, 20.3 . Windows 10, and window 11 confirmed. )

Big rock in the road going towards the horse farm from Trestle to Farm side. ( You are on Landroval server 51 at r1 lx925 ly1018 ox118.78 oy50.15 oz382.31 h4.2. Game timestamp 488880257.161 )