We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thumbs up Petition to keep THE ROCK

Come on one and all, lets make sure they keep the rock! Maybe just move it over to the side, make the road go around it, whatever you have to do. Also another player had a great idea make it a housing item that has to be put in the middle of the road in front of your house
    Hogrid, Landroval

The rock itself needs to be moved, but we've got some ideas.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Twitch - YouTube
    Personal channels (No SSG talk): Twitch Twitter Facebook
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

Quote Originally Posted by DroboTheDwarf View Post
    Come on one and all, lets make sure they keep the rock! Maybe just move it over to the side, make the road go around it, whatever you have to do. Also another player had a great idea make it a housing item that has to be put in the middle of the road in front of your house
    Awesome! Thanks Cord!
    Hogrid, Landroval

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    You should give us a cosmetic pet version so the rock can always be with us

Can't you just make a tunnel? I love that thing being there.
    "Grandchildren are God's reward for not killing your children when you wanted to."

A tunnel would be grand. That's an excellent idea.
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

"Everyone draws the moral line of what's acceptable just slightly below what they're actually doing."

"Er gwaetha pawb a phopeth. Ry'n ni yma o hyd."

Just make the road go around it.

All happy.

Rock life matters

Keep The Rock

Quote Originally Posted by Ketriana View Post
    You should give us a cosmetic pet version so the rock can always be with us
    How about a miniature pet rock version that you tow behind you (like a kite but on the ground) on a little platform with wheels? Or I suppose it could just bounce along while you tow it...but either way since it can't float after you like a regular pet it should have a leash of some kind.

/signed.
    Pontin Level 140 Hobbit Burglar Leader of Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    other classes: Minstrel, Guardian, Captain, Hunter.

Taken many Screenshots of Middle-earth, Also a Moderator of the LotRO Community Discord server

Quote Originally Posted by CloudCastle View Post
    How about a miniature pet rock version that you tow behind you (like a kite but on the ground) on a little platform with wheels? Or I suppose it could just bounce along while you tow it...but either way since it can't float after you like a regular pet it should have a leash of some kind.
    Lol! A pet rock on a leash sounds great. Make it happen, Cord, please?

You people are so weird.

But if it brings you joy,

/signed
    Paint the Sky with Stars

I like the tunnel idea. A commemorative symbol to the randomness that comes out of some updates. It would make a great landmark.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190000001ddbef/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I would 100% buy it if it were a housing item lol. Sounds like a silly festival token housing item to me haha.

Also,

/signed
    Last edited by blacknazgul13; Nov 17 2022 at 12:05 PM.
    Hirenthas/Deminwen on Crickhollow

/signed

Add it to the exploration deed. Put up a historic marker so it cannot be moved.

Yay!!! Thanks Cord!!! XD

I have to say: I feel you, Scenario, and the Team. You go through all this hard work, a year of intense labor preparing Cardolan and Swanfleet, the skirmish, the Delving system, the biggest combined-two-zones ever since SoA, increased traversability, new housing items, etc. : and what's the raging topic on the forums and in some World-Chats?

The Rock of Bree-land. The Stone of Stones. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah haahahahahahahahaha! You ALL deserve a great laugh!!! LOL!!!!

I'm glad you have ideas to keep it around somehow

*Yes, I agree with the OP to keep the rock somehow

Cheers!
    Landroval player; I am Phantion on the forums only and do not have a corresponding character in-game with that name on any server. Cheers! :)

/signed.
    Andhilin, Ifeyina, Iondhilin, wardens of Gondolin -- Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit into Sightblinder's eye on the Last Day.

Build a stable and tavern next to it.
    Tavern name " Under the Shadow"

Quote Originally Posted by Phantion View Post
    Yay!!! Thanks Cord!!! XD

I have to say: I feel you, Scenario, and the Team. You go through all this hard work, a year of intense labor preparing Cardolan and Swanfleet, the skirmish, the Delving system, the biggest combined-two-zones ever since SoA, increased traversability, new housing items, etc. : and what's the raging topic on the forums and in some World-Chats?

The Rock of Bree-land. The Stone of Stones. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah haahahahahahahahaha! You ALL deserve a great laugh!!! LOL!!!!

I'm glad you have ideas to keep it around somehow

*Yes, I agree with the OP to keep the rock somehow

Cheers!

This. So much this.

I too would like to throw my support behind this most worthy of causes.

Also very much like the idea of the ROCK staying where it is but with a tunnel through it.

Everyone loves the ROCK and everyone loves tunnels. Win win.

Top o' the ROCK ma! Top o' the ROCK!

Yeah, and please don't accidentally remove the ability to climb the rock either- hahahahahaha!

Cheers!
    Landroval player; I am Phantion on the forums only and do not have a corresponding character in-game with that name on any server. Cheers! :)

Bring some workers over from Thornley's Work Site and have them dig the tunnel, for the next 15 years?

Move it to a random place in ME each update then we can search for it
    Anju - Onji - Yuku - Vaia
    Evernight

Quote Originally Posted by DoRonRon View Post
    Bring some workers over from Thornley's Work Site and have them dig the tunnel, for the next 15 years?

HAHAHAHA! Love it.
    "I never feed trolls and I don't read spam" - Weird Al Yankovic

Respectfully Request we be given abilities/permissions to mine said large rock to remove it, and the permission to begin this task. A noble task, and to be followed by the noble activity of drinking much Ale after said rock is "removed".

Could be the largest community event in Breeland since the Trolls attacked the West Gate of Bree during that time in Middle Earth's history known as "End of Beta".

As suggested elsewhere we could mine a tunnel through it and leave it in place.... as long as we get to do the mining and sweating and drinking... I'm in.
    Last edited by gardavil; Nov 17 2022 at 03:51 PM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast