We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Decorative Floors/Landings [Request/Suggestion]

SSG You should give us more sizes of the Decorative Floors or mirror the tops of the Landings on the bottom (why you didn't to begin with is strange). Preferably the former, a large and extra large Decorative Floor option would be useful for lots of things.

Reasons:

I was excited to make a faux ceiling using the new items. Then I tried it.

The Landings are very low resolution on the bottom so it looks bad, this especially apparent w/ the Orthanc items. The same is true for the stairs. There's barely a texture on some of them, just a smudged blur.

The Decorative Floors are too small to make this (and many other schemes I hoped for) feasible without wasting 10 hooks per room. Their small size is very prohibitive and makes them near useless.
    Last edited by savetheroadtodoriath; Nov 17 2022 at 01:12 PM.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by savetheroadtodoriath View Post
    SSG You should give us more sizes of the Decorative Floors or mirror the tops of the Landings on the bottom (why you didn't to begin with is strange). Preferably the former, a large and extra large Decorative Floor option would be useful for lots of things.

Reasons:

I was excited to make a faux ceiling using the new items. Then I tried it.

The Landings are very low resolution on the bottom so it looks bad, this especially apparent w/ the Orthanc items. The same is true for the stairs. There's barely a texture on some of them, just a smudged blur.

The Decorative Floors are too small to make this (and many other schemes I hoped for) feasible without wasting 10 hooks per room. Their small size is very prohibitive and makes them near useless.
    Oh i i already put some to good use & they look neat! Maybe later i will share screenshots, when i finish redecorating with those new items. Agree that need to be more floor wide sizes. But is good to have those alternatives, better than no alternatives.

I'm still waiting to see someone use the new items well as their dimensions are very limiting, either too big or much too small for the spaces actually found in housing, so yeah screenshot away.

Quote Originally Posted by savetheroadtodoriath View Post
    I'm still waiting to see someone use the new items well as their dimensions are very limiting, either too big or much too small for the spaces actually found in housing, so yeah screenshot away.
    Some times the house decorations sink a bit (or a lot) on the floor & the seem smaller than they truly are & may hide many details. Using the up slider can reveal many items true nature.

Here are a few i used at my kinship house (used more at my personal house but haven't taken screenshots yet):

You can see more screenshots at this link: https://twitter.com/YamydeAragon/sta...p19d9XoV8M8qKw , or visit my house in game at:
    Home of The Fate of Middle Earth kinship,
    2 Silver Street,
    Siramon,
    Belfalas homesteads,
    Gladden server