We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Rohan Housing Wall Surfaces

@ Scenario, Please, Please is there any way that you can fix the way that the wall surfaces look in the Rohan Houses. When you slot any of the different wall surfaces the bottom half is hidden by the standard wood wall of the house It makes it really hard to achieve the look you want. The top half appears fine, it is the only the bottom half that does not show. With the Yule season coming it would be nice to be able to use the different festival wall surfaces, without losing the look.
    :)

Quote Originally Posted by greatmom View Post
    @ Scenario, Please, Please is there any way that you can fix the way that the wall surfaces look in the Rohan Houses. When you slot any of the different wall surfaces the bottom half is hidden by the standard wood wall of the house It makes it really hard to achieve the look you want. The top half appears fine, it is the only the bottom half that does not show. With the Yule season coming it would be nice to be able to use the different festival wall surfaces, without losing the look.
    Yah, this issue is going on since Rohan houses release.

On a slightly related note, it will be even better if each of the default rooms on all premium & classic houses use different surface slot. This way the players could fully customize each house sections individually. Also there are rooms on the Rohan house basement & Belfalas house attic (the Luzurious personal Belfalas house attic don't have any slot kind), that don't take some of the surface customizations. Will be nice if the proper slots get added to those rooms.

Whohaz_Duhrang is offline Father Of Dwarves Within The Evernight...
    Would Be Grand If They Just Added More Hooks In General., More So Speaking Of The Standard Housing Areas., The Amount Indeed Seem Whack And Leaves Most Homes Looking Generic Asf, And Empty

Quote Originally Posted by HolySolution78 View Post
    Would Be Grand If They Just Added More Hooks In General., More So Speaking Of The Standard Housing Areas., The Amount Indeed Seem Whack And Leaves Most Homes Looking Generic Asf, And Empty
    A few years ago, the devs added near 3 times more slots to the classic houses, than used to be at the beginning. Those houses don't look generic, if you add fancy decorations & use the time to fine tune the location of items with the sliders. There is talk about optional extra house decoration slots packs purchases, but no ETA yet & i suspect that will be for premium houses only.

I'd just really love to see a wall surface hook of any kind in the Rohan housing basement rooms. Drives me nuts. I've used decorative walls down there but they take up so many slots.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by madscientistmc View Post
    I'd just really love to see a wall surface hook of any kind in the Rohan housing basement rooms. Drives me nuts. I've used decorative walls down there but they take up so many slots.
    I used that trick at a Rohan basement, prety much took me all the rug slots used on wall objects to get it done on the 2 main rooms. Rohan basements need wall surface slots.

Yes, please fix this. It's a huge problem for us to decorate our Rohan houses properly.
    German HdRO-Guide. Für alles rund ums Spielvergnügen!