We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

List of Housing Crafting Stations

Hi all! With the current sale, it looks like a good time to evaluate housing crafting. I don't believe I own any crafting stations yet, but I'd like to try accumulating one of everything to craft at home. I'm having trouble finding a complete list of available crafting stations, so if any exists I'd appreciate a link. Below is what I've been able to gather so far, grouped by forges, workbenches, studies, ovens, and farmland. Am I missing anything? Also, are any of these not superior?

Superior Forge - 495 LP (396 LP on sale) (Same as Gondorian Forge?)
    Rohirric Forge - 2995 LP in Rohan Housing Set

Superior Workbench - 495 LP (396 LP on sale) (Same as Gondorian Workbench?)
    Rohirric Workbench - 2995 LP in Rohan Housing Set

Superior Study - 495 LP (Same as Gondorian Study?)
    Rohirric Study - 2995 LP in Rohan Housing Set
    Herbalist Table - 7,500 Figments from Rowan Raspberry (Available now.)

Superior Oven - 495 LP (396 LP on sale) (Same as Gondorian Oven?)
    Rohirric Oven - 2995 LP in Rohan Housing Set
    Bread Oven - 495 LP

Superior Farmland - 495 LP (396 LP on sale) (Same as Farming Garden?)
    Last edited by Elfrich; Nov 26 2022 at 03:50 PM.

Waiting on a big sale on the Rohan housing set or the Rohirric pieces sold individually.

I wouldn't mind picking up that Rohan Housing Set either. The tower is also pretty cool. 3k is just too steep for me to even consider it, though, and I haven't ever seen it on sale.

Just a cautionary note, that some of these items might be decorative without a buff. For example, on lotro-wiki the Item: Alchemist's Workbench does not state anything about an effect, whereas the Superior Study does have an effect. I decided not to buy the the Rohan Housing Set because of pricing and also because I wasn't sure if the oven, etc., actually had the effects for actual crafting.

Thanks for the warning! I wonder if they accidentally put the wrong item on sale, and if it should have been the Superior Study instead.

I was, however, able to confirm that the Herbalist Table imparts a superior scholar crafting buff.

Correct. Herbalist Table is the only thing you can get outside the lotro store as a usable station. Even the Decorative Oven isn't able to function as an oven.

The Alchemist Workbench is simply part of the Gondorian Scholar's Study set and usually on sale all the time.

The decorating website has a #useful tab if you want to see them: https://en.dcodumilieu.fr/tag/useful/

Quote Originally Posted by Elfrich View Post
    Thanks for the warning! I wonder if they accidentally put the wrong item on sale, and if it should have been the Superior Study instead.

I was, however, able to confirm that the Herbalist Table imparts a superior scholar crafting buff.
    Def fine tooth check every item as many of the items sound like they must be craft stations but aren't. Far as I know none of the Rohan ones work as craft stations.

Quote Originally Posted by Nonde View Post
    Def fine tooth check every item as many of the items sound like they must be craft stations but aren't. Far as I know none of the Rohan ones work as craft stations.
    I do not know what you are referring to. The Rohan ones are crafting stations, They come in a bundle, They are not sold separately. I have 2 sets of the Rohan stations and they all work as intended.
    :)

Quote Originally Posted by Elfrich View Post
    Hi all! With the current sale, it looks like a good time to evaluate housing crafting. I don't believe I own any crafting stations yet, but I'd like to try accumulating one of everything to craft at home. I'm having trouble finding a complete list of available crafting stations, so if any exists I'd appreciate a link. Below is what I've been able to gather so far, grouped by forges, workbenches, studies, ovens, and farmland. Am I missing anything? Also, are any of these not superior?

Superior Forge - 495 LP (396 LP on sale) (Same as Gondorian Forge?)
    Rohirric Forge - 2995 LP in Rohan Housing Set

Superior Workbench - 495 LP (396 LP on sale) (Same as Gondorian Workbench?)
    Rohirric Workbench - 2995 LP in Rohan Housing Set

Superior Study - 495 LP (Same as Gondorian Study?)
    Rohirric Study - 2995 LP in Rohan Housing Set
    Herbalist Table - 7,500 Figments from Rowan Raspberry (Available now.)

Superior Oven - 495 LP (396 LP on sale) (Same as Gondorian Oven?)
    Rohirric Oven - 2995 LP in Rohan Housing Set
    Bread Oven - 495 LP

Superior Farmland - 495 LP (396 LP on sale) (Same as Farming Garden?)
    As other posted 1st, the whole list is already at that nice LOTRO houses website. Also those are not the only House items with crafting relevance. There are:
    • 2 Different kinds of ingredient crates that let you pick universal ingredients
    • 1 Beehive that let you pick honey
    • 1 Fountain & 2 Pools that let you catch edible fishes
    • 1 Supplier vendor NPC that let you buy crafting ingredients
    • 1 Banker NPC that let you save or retrieve all your crafting materials.