We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Is lauradin dying

Is Lauralin dying ? i have been logging on for the past few weeks and its been very quiet no HoA runs not even T1 runs. I still need parts of the HOA armour set for my bear and it looks like my chances of getting on on Lauralin are practually zero. I am seriously thinking of changing servers to Evernight to see if there is more action.

yes. Gonna be shut down tomorrow, didn't you get the news? and Evernight will get the [rp] tag instead. /sarcasm off

Even on the higher population servers HH isn't being run too much since the expansion released. Most people are running the Delving quests which are quiet fun.
    Not sure about the gear, but I've seen other threads about the loot peeps are getting.
    Have fun!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Atrixzia View Post
    Is Lauralin dying ? i have been logging on for the past few weeks and its been very quiet no HoA runs not even T1 runs. I still need parts of the HOA armour set for my bear and it looks like my chances of getting on on Lauralin are practually zero. I am seriously thinking of changing servers to Evernight to see if there is more action.
    If it helps any: I still see people run HH on Evernight, tier 1, 2 and 3 in LFF.
    But most people are busy running the new skirmish 6/ 12 man and doing delvings.