We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

black friday sales .

i havent written on the forums in a super super long time. I felt the need to address this. Black friday sales have been horrible for 2 years . I save my lp i've gotten and theres nothing to get. i mean if you put a valar on sale you'ld make more money then the stuff you're selling. black friday is a time most of us are excited about.
    alzie rank 15 mini
    "less talky, more killy"
    "kill fast , run faster!"
    The Apocalypse Kinship Elendilmir
    Antisocialnetworking brandywine

Teddibara beorning Brandywine
    alzeria rank 15 mini renamed Brandywine

istvana is offline Legendary forums 1st poster
    I am not sure that starting another thread on this topic will do any good - but I agree that for anyone that already has the expansions or plans to stay VIP so that they don't need them this is a rather poor sale - again.

Even for those who still needed Gundabad, I wouldn't say it was fantastic. Yes, $99 is a lot better than $130 (which is why I hadn't got it all this time), I just feel that it could have been a better discount than that. Last one I had got was WoTP (Ultimate Edition), and it was a great deal when it was on sale.
    Check out my LOTRO videos on Youtube at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRX...jPUNAiwtrJ_eiw

Whohaz_Duhrang is offline Father Of Dwarves Within The Evernight...
    SSG Seems Bored Of Their Own Game