We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

The new armour we should be striving for in the delving missions is the 'pristine benevolent' set?

Is that right?

I don't want to work my way all the way through these and find out I relaly should have chosen the pristine keen collection!

Please help me not make a stupid mistake!

There isn't something like "the armour set we should be striving for". The question is, what do you need, what is your playstyle?

- Wanna do acceptable damage on landscape? You'll need every bit of Crit and Physical Mastery you can achieve, and Finesse too.
    - Wanna tank an instance or even a raid? You need the armour with the highest vitality, and preferably Tactical Mitigation. The other tanking stats (block/parry/evade, crit defence, resistance) are less important.
    - Wanna try healing? You'll need Crit and Outgoing Healing. (Although blue cappy is in a bad spot atm.)
    - Wanna fill out the Red Cappy support role in an instance / raid? People tend to mix damage, tank, and healing pieces here.

Dont't look at the name of the armour pieces. Look at the stats.