We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Craids.

Craids.

I'm wanting to kill the action on every server until creeps finally get some attention.

I'm a craid leader from evernight, if you want to stand up to the CG, SSG, then stand with me and wipe every server of freeps, daily.

Take a stand and don't let SSG favour freeps over creeps. Come to evernight and ask for Krinklecut-1

Best of luck out there!

(insert freeps okay maps are good and run buffs are good, creeps op, nerf a defi, usual ####)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/232210100000ab941/signature.png]Krink[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Baradorion View Post
    I'm wanting to kill the action on every server until creeps finally get some attention.

I'm a craid leader from evernight, if you want to stand up to the CG, SSG, then stand with me and wipe every server of freeps, daily.
    Brandy reporting Sir.

-On it. Slugging them all away one F-raid at a time.

Wouldn't it be easier to "kill the action" by just not going to the moors?

Quote Originally Posted by RiverBirch View Post
    Wouldn't it be easier to "kill the action" by just not going to the moors?

We can make a stand while killing freeps though? Would it not be more fun to wipe the moors instead of ignoring it?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/232210100000ab941/signature.png]Krink[/charsig]

Unhappy

Yes, it would be more fun. But it would also punch a big hole in the argument that creeps have been nerfed and freeps have unfair advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by RiverBirch View Post
    Yes, it would be more fun. But it would also punch a big hole in the argument that creeps have been nerfed and freeps have unfair advantage.
    Also a valid point.

Unfortunately, SSG has spoken and the changes will happen. The only choices are to go along with them or do something else. The Moors will shut down before SSG will rethink the changes. There are many other games out there with decent PVP. The freeps need an advantage and it is being granted. Let the Moors become a PVE zone for freeps. No creeps=no PVP for the freeps. I fully expect the creeps on the large servers will continue to feed the freeps rank points so nothing will change. Your best option is to move to Arkenstone for any chance at some PVP. Small server PVP is officially part of the game's history. Another dead system in the game. Nothing new here anymore. Nothing surprising. SSG has decided once again and dictated a set game play style of their choosing. I think the phrase is don't go away mad just go away.

I used to be surprised when SSG went on a seek out and destroy mission and killed off something that had been part of the game forever. Now it is more of a what will they destroy and take away next update? At least before they moved things to the store so there appeared to be a purpose. Now it is just take something away for the sake of taking it away. Many of us have stayed with the game all these years because we actually liked these old systems and ways of doing things. SSG does not support this type of game play and player input comes from a select few. SSG wants new players that do things their way.

Before this last update people were generally happy in the Moors. The creeps actually had a chance at success. It obviously annoyed the freeps that provide input to SSG because all the positive changes and improvements were taken away to help better the Moors experience for the freeps. Creeps only purpose these days is to feed rank points to freeps and give those freeps bragging rights. If you are not willing to be freep food and help support the freeps then the Moors are probably not a good place for you. Enjoy the "creep mounts" that will be almost as fast as freeps but not quite. Can't allow the creeps to catch those freeps that want to run away. The Moors are balanced in favor of freeps and that is how it will be going forward it appears.
    Last edited by Neinda; Dec 05 2022 at 09:37 AM.

Krinkel, last post on this Forum in Monsterplay>Freeps>Bulgar Sucks now< date 15.11.2022
    not even one month later etten is full of bulgars
    guess what happend ?!

just chek the Npc placement arrounf grams, they "want to remove npcs" well plenty of them arround grams ,some slow you down some even stunn you
    why?

you cant kill the etten by killing freeps they will get almost insta buffed so creeps loose big time until noone plays anymore.

this is a wased effort that will only lead to even more buffed freeps and even lower crepps players.

pls take notice
    only active pvmp servers are snow and arken, this are the last servers left to play, and even they are almost dead by now, only gv zergs

this game aint made for skilled players any advantage you get as a creep using a good skill rotation or pimping your char will end in a nerf.

or one nap posts somethig like
    "omfg my champ can only kill 2 creeps at once need buff, game sucks sooo hard when i see a defi i dont fight"

and dont get me started on all the buffs freeps can use, snack, food, ect ect ect
    while creeps can only use one

and well you get no drops in raids, who cares ?!
    your here to die and give freeps a nice expirence where they can relax from that hard pve content.

your here for amusment of the freeps

Quote Originally Posted by hanswurst13 View Post

and well you get no drops in raids, who cares ?!
    your here to die and give freeps a nice expirence where they can relax from that hard pve content.

your here for amusment of the freeps
    I am a big fan of Westworld, the TV show. You should give it a watch.

I mean creeps not suppose to be as complex and or as long in building as freeps.
    But stats, that is a number we can read, understand, replicate? Like Creeps should be able to max one stat, right? And while doing that still be able to chew gum?

Creeps need in general to be treated as a playing class of the game. Because people do spend a lot of time and effort on them, like it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Areyekuwe View Post
    I am a big fan of Westworld, the TV show. You should give it a watch.

I mean creeps not suppose to be as complex and or as long in building as freeps.
    But stats, that is a number we can read, understand, replicate? Like Creeps should be able to max one stat, right? And while doing that still be able to chew gum?

Creeps need in general to be treated as a playing class of the game. Because people do spend a lot of time and effort on them, like it or not.
    Sorry to break it down to you, but Westworld is cancelled, i followed it aswell. (if you don't know it yet)