We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

VIP/LTA Premium Services gone?

Hi,

I tried using Premium Services to restore a deleted character. I had another character restored a couple of years ago, so I did remember there was a pulldown menu with premium services. There is a "how-to" when you enter the in-game help which describes it exactly the way I remembered it to be. This "how-to" text claims to be last updated in Nov 22. But I can't find the option. It seems to be gone. If so, is there still a way to have deleted chars restored? Thanks for help.

Quote Originally Posted by Bromlin View Post
    Hi,

I tried using Premium Services to restore a deleted character. I had another character restored a couple of years ago, so I did remember there was a pulldown menu with premium services. There is a "how-to" when you enter the in-game help which describes it exactly the way I remembered it to be. This "how-to" text claims to be last updated in Nov 22. But I can't find the option. It seems to be gone. If so, is there still a way to have deleted chars restored? Thanks for help.
    I'm on a similar boat. I was used to the old ticket system where that option was readily available. Under the new ticket system it's gone.
    Now I guess you could just send a ticket with a generic ''subject'' and then explain your actual problem in the description box. In particular, I need to rename a kinship that I transferred from Anor to Gladden yet I haven't requested it coz I don't know what tag to use to send the ticket. And time goes by. I'm kinda resigned now.

Yet I do hope you get an official answer to the undelete issue!

Quote Originally Posted by Laurelinarien View Post
    I'm on a similar boat. I was used to the old ticket system where that option was readily available. Under the new ticket system it's gone.
    Now I guess you could just send a ticket with a generic ''subject'' and then explain your actual problem in the description box. In particular, I need to rename a kinship that I transferred from Anor to Gladden yet I haven't requested it coz I don't know what tag to use to send the ticket. And time goes by. I'm kinda resigned now.

Yet I do hope you get an official answer to the undelete issue!
    Well, doesn't seem so. Anyway, try submitting a ticket with a random tag. Not many other options available, I guess.

Update: I did open a ticket labelled "issues with characters" or something like that and had my character restored within 3 days.