We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Streaming every evening on Twitch.tv/Pharone

Hello World.!

I am Pharone The Gnome, and I have been streaming content for a number of years now. Recently, I came back to Lord of The Rings after many, many years away. The last time I played LoTRO, I only got to maybe level 20-30ish. This time, I am having a blast, and already have two characters in their 40s.

Please come join me on Twitch as I make my way through Middle Earth. I play every class, but right now I am focusing on a Human Hunter and Elven Champion.

You can catch me on Twitch at http://twitch.tv/pharone every evening.

Schedule (Times in Central US):
    • Mon-Thu 7pm-9pm
    • Friday 7pm-whenever
    • Sat-Sun all day sporadically lol

I also do some special one off streams like "How to setup your UI", "What does this do", etc related to the games I play.

For the most part, I am only doing Lord of The Rings Online streams right now. I do also stream PS5, Nintendo Switch, Xbox, and PC content from time to time.

You can catch all of my back content on:

Feel free to chat with me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/pharonethegnome @PharoneTheGnome
    Pharone the Gnome
    Come watch me stream Lord of The Rings Online every night at https://twitch.tv/pharone
    Follow me on Twitter at @PharoneTheGnome
    Join my Discord server here.

I am getting close to reaching my goal of 100 followers. Last I checked, I was at 93 followers on Twitch.

Please come support a Lord of the Rings Online streamer on twitch at twitch.tv/pharone
    Pharone the Gnome
    Come watch me stream Lord of The Rings Online every night at https://twitch.tv/pharone

I reached my goal of hitting 100 followers recently. Thanks to everyone who helped out!

Update on my schedule
    I have been extra busy with work and life during the holiday season, so I have not been able to get as much game time in as I would like. Here lately, I have been getting online around 7:30pm (Central US) time, and I get about 2 hours in a night on weeknights. With the holidays rapidly approaching, my weekends have been super sporadic as far as streaming anything.

Update on the Hunter
    • The hunter is now level 57, and in Moria.
    • I did as much of Angmar as I could solo, and then...
    • I moved on to Moria to work on quests there and my Legendary Items (Sword and Bow)
    • I 100% LOVE LOVE LOVE Moria. This is hands down one of the coolest expansions I have ever seen in a MMORPG
    • Thanks to a friend who helped explain the system to me, I have reforged my LIs, assigned gems to all the slots, and have been leveling them up
    • I have done a ton of quests through out Moria, and I am sure I still have a ton left to do lol.

Update on the Champion
    • Last I played the Champion, I believe he was in his mid 40s or early 50s. Sigh.. I need to get back to him
    • The champion is about a third of the way through Angmar currently
    • I believe I still need to do the quest that allows him to cross Angmar with out dying

Coming Up This Week
    1. Plan to get back on the Champion starting tonight
    2. Champion - Get attuned to the death ray system in Angmar, so he can pass across it with out being insta-killed
    3. Champion - Head to the Walls of Moria to get my Legendary Items
    4. Champion - Head back to Angmar to do as much content as I can solo (want to compare his abilities to that of the Hunter when he went through)
    5. Champion - Head inside Moria to work on quests and LI upgrades

Christmas Eve Special Stream
    • I am going to create a brand new character! Hobbit Lore Master
    • Will be playing through the original Hobbit starter content (I've never done that, so it will be new to me)
    • Plan on working on getting him the new festive clothing from Holiday Festival Area
    • Help me come up with a name for my fat little hobbit... something Christmasy

I hope to see you all in chat this week.! HO HO HO Merry Christmas.!
    Pharone the Gnome

Was a great stream last night. My champion got his Legendary Items and entered Moria.!

I am so loving this game.
    Pharone the Gnome

Happy New Years everyone!

We finally made it out of 2022. Congratulations everyone on surviving 2022. It was an interesting year for sure.

2022 Accomplishments/Happenings
    • Rings of Power series renewed my interest in the lore of Middle Earth
    • I came back to Lord of the Rings Online after eleven years away
    • I finally broke my two decade long addiction to Everquest lol... /sigh
    • Blew past the 100 follower goal I had sat myself in Twitch. Thanks everyone for helping me. I truly appreciate all of you!
    • Became blue check marked on Twitter
    • Bought my very first RV travel trailer, and very quickly learned just how much stress goes in to towing one lol

I'd say it was actually a pretty good year over all.

LoTRO Updates - Hunter
    • Reached level 64 (turned off experience gain to work on content in level)
    • Completed the base storyline of Moria
    • Completed all solo quest hubs in Moria
    • Visited Lothlorien for the first time, and I was absolutely awestruck with the beauty of the elf city!
    • Completed all solo quest hubs in Lothlorien
    • Completed Epic Volume I - Book I through Book IX
    • Got everything I wanted this year from Yulefest (my first time ever doing it, and I loved it)

LoTRO Updates - Stout Axe Guardian
    • I started a new Stout-Axe Guardian to play through all of Before The Shadow (Swanfleet and Cardolan)
    • Currently working on the Herne story arch (my favorite part of Before The Shadow)

LoTRO Updates - Human Lore Master
    • Figured out how dyes and wardrobe work together.... omg... so much fun...
    • Created the most bad as.... er... awesome looking outfit ever for my Lore Master
    • Working through Before The Shadow content...currently in Cardolan
    • Intending to put a lot more time in to the lore master here soon (tm)

LoTRO Updates - Elven Champion
    • Currently in Moria working on the quest lines there
    • Haven't worked on him in a bit, but will get back to him soon (tm) lol

LoTRO Coming Up! - Hobbit Burglar
    • I am going to give the burglar class another try. The last time I tried one, I only made it to about level 8 I think
    • Planning to play through the hobbit starting area as I have never done that before
    • I need advice on early build and ability rotation for soloing a burglar through the first 20 levels... please let me know your thoughts
    • Will let everyone know ahead of time when I am going to make the burglar, so we can all experience it together over on Twitch.tv/pharone

I'm really looking forward to 2023, and I hope you all will come along and enjoy the ride with me. Follow me over on Twitter @PharoneTheGnome and on Twitch at twitch.tv/pharone.
    Pharone the Gnome

Good morning and happy Tuesday everyone.!

Updates on the Hunter:
    • We have officially finished all books for volume 1!!! Woohoo!
    • Reached Level 65
    • Began working on Volume 2 in Moria. Currently on Book 5.

All I can say is.... WOW VOLUME 1 WAS AMAZING!!!! Seriously. It was 100% worth going back and playing through every book in volume 1. I am so glad that everyone suggested I do that even though I was way above the level of the content. If you are playing Lord of The Rings Online with out ever doing any of the books at least once, you are missing a huge part of what makes this game so great.

I've started uploading some of my streams from Twitch to Youtube and Rumble in order for them to be available long term since Twitch only holds on to content for so long before it rolls off. If you would like to go back and watch certain bits of LoTRO lore, hit up my YouTube or Rumble pages. Be forewarned though that SPOILERS will be abound. Don't watch the my rebroadcasts if you haven't already seen the stories. Going forward, I am going to try to do a better job of cutting up the streams and pushing the good parts to my YouTube/Rumble accounts. As always, follow me on Twitch first and foremost because that's where I do the vast majority of everything.

While I am mainly streaming Lord of The Rings Online, I am going to try to get a bit more organized on my Twitch streaming schedule, and will likely start setting aside a night a week to do other content. I possibly might do something like WoW Wednesdays, Console And Chill Fridays, or something. Who knows. I'm just spit balling here lol. Either way, LoTRO will always be the main focus of my streams.

Thanks to everyone that has come and hung out with me on Twitch. We are now up to 121 followers and growing.

See you all in game.!
    Pharone the Gnome