We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Changes to March have to be rolled back

Sorry but this is just bad, very very bad. You can't do almost anything while this silly March induction is activated. For instance you can't start mapping at all. An even worse thing is as a reaver you cannot start charging towards your enemy unless you first deactivate March <--- this is so... I can't even. Please revert it like it was or PvMP is dead.

EDIT: Sorry, should have noticed to use the existing thread rather than make a new one. Also, just read Orion's and MacMahal's plans about fixing some of the issues. That's good, thanks.

But, being unable to use skills is a very bad change that effectively cripples creeps in my opinion.
    Last edited by Brutus778; Dec 07 2022 at 02:55 PM.

This is beyond bad. It's right out absurd what has been done to the March skill and mobilize is still a useless icon on Warleaders skill bars. for it to take a minute to get back into March just to pick up quest mats, turn in quest, go into water...lol really. so is March supposed to lined up with a freep's mount skill, at least freeps can pick up stuff while they are still on mounts. Well, I for one am done until SSG has stopped destroying game play for creeps. They have made it unenjoyable to play. Sometimes I just go on creepside not for PVMP but just to relax and quest, but this is not fun at all now.

This new skill that for some reason is still called March.
    It should stay under new name. It's good. We should learn how to use it well, key binding and all.

We should however get our old run speed The March back. Before it got to be 155% and all.

Changes to March have to be rolled back

So... February?

Here to complain again. Please either allow March inside keeps or change its speed to old March speed when inside. Running up the keep for quests and to escape freeps is excruciatingly slow. This is not fun at all. Please change it.

Agreed

New threads about it cant be too much.
    Impossibly to play with new March.

Lads, idea to give us new cool speedy way to move through map instead of fast travels via mapping is pretty good and refreshing.
    But who and why thinks that with one hand giving your second hand must be taking.
    Think about gameplay dont be buttheads
    Brandywine