We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

All I want for Christmas is . . . .

8 or more Large Housing carry-alls and 3 or more Task carry-alls. Given the ultra rarity of these types of carry-alls being in the store (only once since they launched iirc) putting all types of carry alls out at once might serve the same purpose as the presumed purpose of not putting them in the store, ie getting us to spend money. If we needed 1 or 2 more of us might be tempted to buy a top expansion to get them but when need at least 8 and perhaps even 12 or more housing carry alls to make a noticeable difference in decoration management is zip point to buying or two as still stuck with decorations all over the place on multiple alts who have to be logged in and out to decorate. Similarly with task mats and task storing alts. If anyone knows, how many task mats and decorations are there in game? The numbers should illuminate the pitiful drop in the organizational ocean 50 slots represents + it would be nice to have overlap with some items, eg tasks for lvls 1-20 with some mats being repeated in tasks lvls 20-30.

Other items wanted on SSG Santa's list??

Triple bonus points and a sale on Valars would be nice.

Talking

Dwayne the Rock :D
    Last edited by blacknazgul13; Dec 10 2022 at 11:58 PM.
    Hirenthas/Deminwen on Crickhollow

Quote Originally Posted by blacknazgul13 View Post
    Dwayne the Rock
    Good one! Be fun it he celebrated festivals with us - Santa hat, Jack-o-lantern marking, bunny ears etc!!!

Cool

The ability to name our Carry-Alls.

Thalian of Gladden
    Thalian - Man Champ 140 | Piper - Hobbit Minstrel 140 | Arial - Woman Hunter 140 | Bolendi - Stout-Axe Brawler 140 | Saerothir - Elf RK 111
    Arrivo - Hobbit Hunter 106 | Lacronis - Man LM 96 | Clovisar - Man Captain 82 | Nardalia - High Elf RK 74 | Gummy - Hobbit Burglar 73

For Christmas, I would like everyone to be gracious, kind, and polite towards one another.

I am no perfect peach and will continue to strive towards such virtues for myself.

About 30 minutes ago I gave a very nice gift to someone who really deserved it. What can I give my friends in Middle Earth? While I run a few more characters through the Yule Festival I will contemplate that question.
    Sophie the Enchantress - Creator, Dreamer, Explorer - Happy yet Sad - Seeker of Beauty and Wonder
    I wish all of you many successful and happy adventures., brave Ladies and Lords of Middle Earth!

Quote Originally Posted by Thalian39 View Post
    The ability to name our Carry-Alls.

Thalian of Gladden

Yes PLEASE!! If adding text is hard perhaps they can let use dye them. And failing that expand the categories in shared storage to 20!

Quote Originally Posted by SophieTheEnchantress View Post
    For Christmas, I would like everyone to be gracious, kind, and polite towards one another.

I am no perfect peach and will continue to strive towards such virtues for myself.

About 30 minutes ago I gave a very nice gift to someone who really deserved it. What can I give my friends in Middle Earth? While I run a few more characters through the Yule Festival I will contemplate that question.
    Lovely suggestion Sophie! Genuine Spirit of Christmas! Have a lovely one!!

-Morgul crest re-added for t2 chest so I can get the armor for cosmetic purposes. As was promised when it was nerfed ages ago. Currently it can only drop from level cap challenge mode, for a lvl 100 armor set. Same for the dale armor set (tied to a level cap deed), once again, a low armor lvl armor set. And yes, I know you can get crests from RT, but it's super rare and never really intended to be the way to get them.
    -Elf premium housing. I do hope we get a Rivendell styled one, but lots of people want a flet. Maybe both ? Like a part of the neighbouring is some flet, the rest is Rivendell themed.
    -more chainmail, leather and scale mail armor, and simple "realistic" armor. We have tons of super flashy plate armor and over detailed one, which is cool, but little "regular" armor an adventurer would likely wear. See Zelruka guard armor, the famous Dunland landsscape armor sets or some low tier armor (they are very old though, and it show). Also, wouldn't mind to drop the mini armor skirt almost all armor have for a while.
    -lantern as shield cosmetic. They are only offhand. I want my minie to have a lantern, not a shield.
    -more wardrobe slot. Please, don't judge.

Oh let me count the many Christmas wishes I have for Lord of the Rings Online...

1. Purchasable Voice-Over packs for all quests in a region (see my suggestion in the suggestions forum)
    2. Different color for the carry alls based on their type... (ex. one for Crafting mats, one for Tasks, etc)
    3. Make level-range/rank of items in Carry Alls visible as a column in the list, and make it sortable (ex. in crafting carry all, show the level range of the crafting item, so you can more easily remove mats you don't need to pass around alts anymore)
    4. Make areas used in of task items in the Task Carry All visible as a column in the list, and make it sortable
    5. Add a Summary page to the Deeds window where you can see how many of each type of deed you have completed in each region rather than having to go to each region's tab and look at it. I'm an achievement junky, and I would really love to be able to go to a single tab and see how much I have accomplished over all in the game. It would make me very happy
    6. Finish the 64bit server conversion which I assume will help reduce some of the lag in game (at least, I think I had read somewhere that the server side hasn't gone 64bit just quite yet. If I am wrong, I apologize)
    7. Give a Christmas bonus to all the employees that had anything to do with Before the Shadow because it is a really good mini-expansion.! You people rock!
    8. Three more people would go follow me on twitch at twitch.tv/pharone so I can hit my goal of reaching 100 followers I know... selfish plug lol, but in my defense, I have exclusively been streaming Lord of The Rings Online on every day for the past couple months (almost every day)... so, supporting me helps support getting more people to find out about this great game and hopefully gets them to give it a try... just saying
    9. A very calm, peaceful, and happy holiday season for all
    10. And... please make a button to automatically store all Carry Alls to the shared bank and a button to automatically retrieve all Carry Alls from shared bank. We all pass these Carry Alls between our characters, so this would be soooooooooooo appreciated.

Thanks for all you do SSG. You've made one gnome very happy this Christmas season.

Pharone the Gnome
    Pharone the Gnome
    Come watch me stream Lord of The Rings Online every night at https://twitch.tv/pharone
    Follow me on Twitter at @PharoneTheGnome
    Join my Discord server here.

warsteed colors on sale. Even better, a new color and hide that can be obtained in game, outside the store

1) Gear sets for easily changing between specs
    2) Housing carry-alls in the store
    3) A decent pink dye
    4) Naming our carry alls

Whohaz_Duhrang is offline Father Of Dwarves Within The Evernight...
    More Housing Hooks!! Especially For Starter Homesteads., But If Yall Also Increased The Invisible Boundaries In Yards To Allow The Actual Use Of The Plot Youve Purchased, Thatd Be Great. Toooooo Many Homes It Seems Ya Get A Nice Section To Set Decor Items., But Then After You've Purchased And Have Begun Decorating You Find That The Space To Place Is So Incredibly Small... Also Many Decor Yard Items Cant Be Placed Where You'd Like Them To Go, Because The Terrain Is Uneven And The Item Cannot Be Raised Or Lowered (thorins hall homesteads especially) Also A Few Homes That Have Yard Hooks Dont Save Your Items When Youve Placed Them On Said Hook., Theyll Appear For That Time., But If You Leave The Neighborhood And Return, The Items Do Not Appear, And The Hook Says Its Empty., So You Re Decor It, Just To Come Back And Find Your Original Decors Finally Appeared, But Now The Newer Ones Are Missing..., Idk, Fix It Please Oh Please

…a UI revamp of this ugly deed panel we have actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Thurinuor View Post
    …a UI revamp of this ugly deed panel we have actually.
    UI revamp of everything....