We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Please Cleanup the Housing Lawns

You have created such a wonderful variety of housing neighborhoods that it's a shame you decided to surround them with lawns plucked straight out of 2008 Detroit. Would it be possible to remove all the messy shrubs and bushes from the lawns? There are shrub, bush, and tree decorations that don't look ragged and wild, so players can still make their yard as landscaped as they'd like.

/signed

Some yards are rather messy by default or uneven, so we can't place our decor as we wan't too.
    German HdRO-Guide. Für alles rund ums Spielvergnügen!

Quote Originally Posted by Curuer_Bauglir View Post
    You have created such a wonderful variety of housing neighborhoods that it's a shame you decided to surround them with lawns plucked straight out of 2008 Detroit. Would it be possible to remove all the messy shrubs and bushes from the lawns? There are shrub, bush, and tree decorations that don't look ragged and wild, so players can still make their yard as landscaped as they'd like.
    While I agree with you, if these are removed the yards will even look emptier.

Whohaz_Duhrang is offline Father Of Dwarves Within The Evernight...
    I Know The Solution: Add More Yard Hooks And For God Sake Extend The Invisible Boundaries., All This Space And We Can Only Use A Portion Of It

Quote Originally Posted by Curuer_Bauglir View Post
    Some of use actually love those random natural objects on our lots. Though i will like even more decoration slots. In fact, i will like a new slot kind for yards that let me customize the grass frill. I wish i could replace my Befalas house short grass frill with the Falathlorn exotic plants frill, or put a snow covered frill on winter time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Whohaz_Duhrang View Post
    I Know The Solution: Add More Yard Hooks And For God Sake Extend The Invisible Boundaries., All This Space And We Can Only Use A Portion Of It
    The boundaries of the Classic housing areas of Falathlorn, Michael Delving & Breeland, just got extended on the recent expansion release. Also many the rocky walls got replaced by invisible walls that let you see the landscape to a very far distance on the southern houses lots & more greenery over the hills, on the northern house lots.
    Last edited by YamydeAragon; Dec 16 2022 at 02:22 PM.

If anything, I would like more trees, bushes, flowers, and plants added to my properties. Go ahead and uproot all the trees and shrubs on Curuer_Bauglir's property and replant them on one of mine. They will be more happy living with an elf maid.

In my opinion, the 'add more yard hooks' idea is a dead duck. If they could do it, they would have done it a long time ago.
    Sophie the Enchantress - Creator, Dreamer, Explorer - Happy yet Sad - Seeker of Beauty and Wonder
    I wish all of you many successful and happy adventures., brave Ladies and Lords of Middle Earth!

Quote Originally Posted by SophieTheEnchantress View Post
    If anything, I would like more trees, bushes, flowers, and plants added to my properties.
    I also love the trees and bushes around our houses and would welcome more. In fact, I specifically chose the premium housing that I purchased because of the plants that were there. I always use several yard hooks adding trees and bushes to my houses, and I LOVED the fact my Belfalas home already had rose bushes in the yard - it saved me a few hooks (which we never have enough of!).

Lawns look so artificial to me - manicured, uniform colour of green - the homogeneity of suburbs.

Would much prefer a meadow with a variety of grasses and wildflowers, different heights, flowers blooming at different seasons. Nice habitat for songbirds and little critters!

They need to add a floor surface option for yards the same way we have them indoors so people can choose what they want. I feel ridiculous in my Erebor house with trees popping out of solid stone.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by savetheroadtodoriath View Post
    They need to add a floor surface option for yards the same way we have them indoors so people can choose what they want. I feel ridiculous in my Erebor house with trees popping out of solid stone.
    Totally agree LOTRO houses & specially Erebor houses, need yard surface & yard frill new slots kind.