We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Unhappy Character transferred with an error, still no response from the support to the ticket

Hi!
    I've transferred my character from Laurelin (EU) to Evernight (EU), everything seems fine except one thing - my housing items and home storage have not been moved together with the character. The Escrow Broker doesn't have any dialogue, the mail also has nothing. I've tried to relog and everything else.
    Made a Request #272351 to the Support Team on the new support portal, but it goes without answer for a month now already.
    Could someone please help with the issue? Thank you in advance.

I have heard quite a few house transfer issues. In fact, they even had to make sure people sold their house and made sure they had no present mail when transferring off the legendary servers before they closed. Some were so scared that they would load up their character with all their decorations before making a transfer.

The only suggestion I can offer is buying a new house, if you haven't already, and check its storage. I have heard a few success stories when they see all their stuff in their new house storage.

For many many years all stuff from your old house not in Escrow Broker, not in mail, but in chest inside your new (next) house. Don't worry about space, items overflow space in chest

Quote Originally Posted by WeirdJedi View Post
    I have heard quite a few house transfer issues. In fact, they even had to make sure people sold their house and made sure they had no present mail when transferring off the legendary servers before they closed. Some were so scared that they would load up their character with all their decorations before making a transfer.

The only suggestion I can offer is buying a new house, if you haven't already, and check its storage. I have heard a few success stories when they see all their stuff in their new house storage.
    Thanks for the advice! I've tried it two times, made no difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Elmagor View Post
    For many many years all stuff from your old house not in Escrow Broker, not in mail, but in chest inside your new (next) house. Don't worry about space, items overflow space in chest
    This also didn't work for me.