We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Unhappy No possibility to place fireplaces anymore?? ^^

Hello. I bought a premium house in Belfalas yesterday. To my great astonishment, I can't find a single fireplace there anymore and I can't set one up either!!!!! Why? Why were these removed from the housing? I also bought these wallpapers: I have nowhere to put them? Why are things sold that can't be used at all? I'm VERY disappointed that you can only put up walls and furniture but no more fire pits that had so much atmosphere.

Whohaz_Duhrang is offline Father Of Dwarves Within The Evernight...
    Thought Fire Pits Are Only For Rohan And Erebor Housing?

For small Belfalas houses, there are 2 spots for adding wall surfaces. One by the front door and one in the central room. Can't speak for the larger ones but I imagine they're similar.

Most fireplaces are wall items. Fire *pits* were introduced with Rohan housing. Belfalas houses have never had fire pit spots.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthwyn2012 View Post
    Hello. I bought a premium house in Belfalas yesterday. To my great astonishment, I can't find a single fireplace there anymore and I can't set one up either!!!!! Why? Why were these removed from the housing? I also bought these wallpapers: I have nowhere to put them? Why are things sold that can't be used at all? I'm VERY disappointed that you can only put up walls and furniture but no more fire pits that had so much atmosphere.
    Only 2 surface slot areas at Standard personal Belfalas house (that other players already mentioned the location. Luzurious personal Belfalas houses surface slots are on the wall of the 1st stair, the 2 middle rooms & 1 at the room with the indoors garden. I asked the devs to add surface slots to the 4th floor too.

Fireplaces can be found at the house furnishers, Yondershire & Yule hobbit gift, can be added to any wall slot, then use the sliders to fine tune the location.

Only indoors Firepits that can be used at Belfalas houses are those from the epic quest rewards & on the furniture slots.

There are several decorative braziers styles for wall or furniture that you can use as well & arrange them to look like custom firepits or fireplaces.

There are yard fireplaces that you can set on the indoors garden slot then use the sliders to move to other room.
    Last edited by YamydeAragon; Jan 04 2023 at 10:12 AM.